Thread: COMING SOON: Magpul® DAKA™ Window Pouch

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

COMING SOON: Magpul® DAKA™ Window Pouch

Rugged, simple, and reliable…three words that have become synonymous with our DAKA™ line. The newest chapter of our DAKA line is the DAKA Window Pouch, featuring a translucent “window” that allows you to identify and organize your items with ease.

The Magpul DAKA Pouch. Designed to bring organization to the dusty, dirty, and muddy world we work and play in.

Our DAKA pouches are made from polymer-infused textiles that are RF welded on all seams and use a genuine YKK® water resistant zipper. For our DAKA Window Pouches, we’ve added a translucent window to make organizing your accessories even easier. The construction methods and materials used in the DAKA line mean that these pouches are at home in hard use applications such as storing tools or reloaded ammunition, as well as lighter duty use such as organizing your personal electronics accessories. accessories. These water-resistant pouches will keep your items dry in most wet environments, making them a great choice for most outdoor adventures.

Made in the U.S.A.

Features
    • Reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
    • Translucent window for easy organization
    • RF welded construction that creates permanent, impenetrable seals
    • YKK AquaGuard® water repellant zipper
    • 550 paracord zipper pull with heat shrink tubing for enhanced grip, even with gloves
    • Chemical resistant and non-hygroscopic
    • Paint pen dot matrix debossed into body for identification marking
    • Carabiner attachment points

Made in the USA

Sizes
    SML, MED, LG
    Small

Medium

Large

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Great addition to the DAKA line. I love these pouches.

Magpul, if you aren’t careful, I will have to report you for taking my money. I am really liking the new products you have coming out.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yup, I use a bunch of the orange ones for first aid kits. The clear window ones should make the contents obvious in an emergency, which is always a good thing.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’d love to see 3d/cubicle DAKA pouches. Say one big enough to hold 5/10 Pmags or larger tools/cleaning kits and bottles.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I’d love to see 3d/cubicle DAKA pouches. Say one big enough to hold 5/10 Pmags or larger tools/cleaning kits and bottles.
    Great idea. Rest assured, the DAKA pouch product line will continue to grow.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    How much do they weigh?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Great idea. Rest assured, the DAKA pouch product line will continue to grow.