Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillette Ad

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Gillette who?

I've been using a 100-year-old German straight razor for about two decades. Works great, I buy a cake of shaving soap for a buck twice a year.
    I had one of those for a while and really liked it, my First Sergeant took it away from me the minute he saw me tuck it in my Tanker Boot.
    Curmudgeon I say !

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I stopped buying their over priced stuff years ago. Dollar Shave Club for me.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I had one of those for a while and really liked it, my First Sergeant took it away from me the minute he saw me tuck it in my Tanker Boot.
    Curmudgeon I say !
    General Order Number One: Never get caught.

And the Brits made some really nice razors as well. My younger brother has one that was made in the 1930's in England, and he really likes it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    See these on eBay all the time. Must have made trillions and/or they sucked.

https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum...blades.500457/

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    See these on eBay all the time. Must have made trillions and/or they sucked.

https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum...blades.500457/
    Man, where do you find German Luger's on eBay???

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Man, where do you find German Luger's on eBay???
    Yeah that would be cooler.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Anyone else notice that all the men doing the "bad things" in the propaganda piece were White while all the men stepping in to stop it were Black?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Autodeligitimization.

We are living in Weimar Berlin, c. 1928. No one will like what comes next, but some will dislike it more than others.
    Spot on. It was called Gleichschaltung.

If you read and watch their propaganda replace the word "Jude" with Conservative/White/Male,Hetero/WASP and here we are. The language is the same only the targeted demographic has changed but in our case Conservative Jews are on the naughty list with all the rest of us Deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    My beard and I say gfy.
    Here, here. Gillette manufactures shaving implements, shaving emasculates men. Freck that noise. Men's facial hair triggers the lemmings.

ETA: Absolutely adore all the virtue signaling in this thread from guys triggered about people calling out the SJW bullshit with this propaganda. LOLIRL.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 01-17-19 at 04:58.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Anyone else notice that all the men doing the "bad things" in the propaganda piece were White while all the men stepping in to stop it were Black?
    Not until you mentioned it, but yes you are correct.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Not until you mentioned it, but yes you are correct.
    Going by ADT commercials, it is those 40 year old white guys breaking into your house.

Class....gender.....race...

Divide and conquer.

I would sooner have a Malcolm X day than MLK. Malcolm X was based. MLK took Russian money..
    There, I said it.

I feel like we never learned from the 20th century's greatest men. Too much Lenin and not enough Lennon.
    MLK shoved up our asses but not a legit peep about Malcolm X. Too much Reagan, not enough Nixon.

Also, people aren't knocking the shit out of their kids like they used to.

That's why you have a razor company selling SJW crap to fatasses who don't even shave and tweet about how their wife's boyfriend got them a goddamned Nintendo Switch for getting a vasectomy.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Going by ADT commercials, it is those 40 year old white guys breaking into your house.

Class....gender.....race...

Divide and conquer.

I would sooner have a Malcolm X day than MLK. Malcolm X was based. MLK took Russian money..
    There, I said it.

I feel like we never learned from the 20th century's greatest men. Too much Lenin and not enough Lennon.
    MLK shoved up our asses but not a legit peep about Malcolm X. Too much Reagan, not enough Nixon.

Also, people aren't knocking the shit out of their kids like they used to.

That's why you have a razor company selling SJW crap to fatasses who don't even shave and tweet about how their wife's boyfriend got them a goddamned Nintendo Switch for getting a vasectomy.
    Very true, but very dark and twisted.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast