Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilson combat edc-x9 550 round break in.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    I ordered a holster for it. We will see how it goes. Still dont like the sights. After some prying from wilson they said it will take standard novak rears. They were flabbergasted that i didn't like the vickers sight.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    I'd be interested to see your update on how carrying goes. After some initial resistance a couple years ago, I'm pretty much all in on AIWB, but that's with my P2Ks or G43. The idea of putting a hammer gun in the same spot seems like it would really depend on the holster as to whether or not it would be doable.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’d love to have one of these. Handled one at LGS, Oh boy it feels good in the hands. Hard to replace my P30 light LEM though. Still I’d like one. If I see a used one for $2k some day, I may crash and burn. Nice gun.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was on vacation in Arkansas right about the time these debuted. Stopped at the factory and they brought one out for me to look at, neat guns for sure.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Its just not for me. I am putting it for sale.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123