Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nairobi terrorist attack 1/2019

Feedback Score
    There are several pics of the dead Terrs floating about, one looks like an exit wound right under an eye.....What a stud. Has anyone ID'd the optic? Looks like a T2 but something looks different.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Sig Romeo 4T.

He proved that his Sig bargain optic really WAS just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by diving dave View Post
    There are several pics of the dead Terrs floating about, one looks like an exit wound right under an eye.....What a stud. Has anyone ID'd the optic? Looks like a T2 but something looks different.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    WTF.

SEALs (plural) and one SAS guy, and the SEALs don't get top billing... . Eyes, ear, HAIR.- Matt Best
    Speaking of Matt B, the patch on his bag was a Black Rifle Coffee patch. How cool is that?!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Has anyone ID'd the optic? .
    Bushnell TRS 25

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Speaking of Matt B, the patch on his bag was a Black Rifle Coffee patch. How cool is that?!
    The Blackbeard patch? Yeah, that was cool; some American units (Marines) were using it as a platoon patch back in 2004ish, seen it here and there.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The Tactical Dalai Lama released a bunch of dead terrorist photos on his page.

One blew straight out one of the ****er's ear, that kind of ear through ear shot reminded me of the one ol' Pablo Escobar got when he was running away on the roof of his hacienda. To this day it's rumored that was compliments of ACE/Centra Spike but the credit goes to the CNP.

Speaking of studs, you gents remember the islamic terror attack and torture/slaughter at the Westgate Mall in Nairobi back in '13? Yeah well this dude was at both scenes and engage bad guys and saved lives. Another story of a good guy with a gun saving the day.

Hey Will, Matt Best is one of the guys who founded, owns, and operates Black Rifle Coffee.

Best coffee commercial eva . . .

Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 01-19-19 at 04:28.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Hey Will, Matt Best is one of the guys who founded, owns, and operates Black Rifle Coffee.
    ]
    Hence my comment, yes. Have not tried the coffee, but plan to.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hence my comment, yes. Have not tried the coffee, but plan to.
    Ah hah, disregard then.

I misunderstood your previous comment.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    The Tactical Dalai Lama released a bunch of dead terrorist photos on his page.

One blew straight out one of the ****er's ear, that kind of ear through ear shot reminded me of the one ol' Pablo Escobar got when he was running away on the roof of his hacienda. To this day it's rumored that was compliments of ACE/Centra Spike but the credit goes to the CNP.
    How about a link to this site.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    How about a link to this site.
    It's a FB page, just log in and type The Tactical Dalai Lama and it will come up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast