Thread: JP barrels and bolts (13.5" and 18")

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

JP barrels and bolts (13.5" and 18")

I am looking to sell a couple JP Supermatch barrels that I have picked up over the years.

(1) First is a 13.5" barrel with carbine gas system and a 5.56 chamber. Twist rate is 1:7 and the barrel has the black teflon coating from JP. A headspaced JP Enhanced bolt is included.

I have somewhere around 300 rounds through this barrel and it has been very accurate from the beginning. This would be a perfect candidate for somebody who is looking to build an accurate SBR upper.

$290 Shipped

(Disclaimer: it is the buyers responsibility to know and abide by all NFA regulations in their state.)

(2) The second barrel is an 18" with rifle-length gas system and .223 Wylde chamber. Twist rate is also 1:8 and contour is the JP lightweight. The original finish was black teflon but this barrel has quite a few scratches, dings, and marks that have gone through the finish. No bolt will be included with this barrel.

I bought this barrel from a past co-worker who had put a good amount of rounds through it but didn't know how many. There are marks that looking like he may have had some difficult removing a gas block and had to cut it off. Finish is not pretty but it still shoots well. I put this barrel in an upper and shot it last week and it was sub-MOA with both 69gr and 77gr FGMM loads.

$170 Shipped

Not looking for trades at this time. I can accept Paypal (buyer adds 4% to cover PP transaction fees) or USPS MO.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Last edited by BC98; 04-08-19 at 10:40. Reason: Barrels have been sold

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    BTT

Barrels still available