Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which to buy? Steiner Dbal A3 or Socom RC2 suppressor

Feedback Score

Which to buy? Steiner Dbal A3 or Socom RC2 suppressor

Hello everyone! Got a quick question. I have enough money to buy one of these. Which one would you buy?

1. Steiner DBAL A3
    or
    2. SOCOM 556 RC2 Suppressor

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    RC2 unless you could find a generous soul to give you a golden ticket for an RC1.

Dbal A3 can be had easily another time, plus shot is around the corner, maybe the NGAL will be available for citizen/peasants.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Purchase the Suppressor, duh! Unless you have another $4k squirreled away for NODS, then a Dbal is pretty useless. I should know, I traded some parts away for a Dbal a couple years ago, and haven't got the money together for a PVS14, so in essence I traded for a fancy paper weight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma View Post
    RC2 unless you could find a generous soul to give you a golden ticket for an RC1.

Dbal A3 can be had easily another time, plus shot is around the corner, maybe the NGAL will be available for citizen/peasants.
    Thanks for the reply! Is the RC1 better than the RC2?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Purchase the Suppressor, duh! Unless you have another $4k squirreled away for NODS, then a Dbal is pretty useless. I should know, I traded some parts away for a Dbal a couple years ago, and haven't got the money together for a PVS14, so in essence I traded for a fancy paper weight.
    Thanks for the reply as well! Im starting to think that too. I want some PVS-14s, but that will probably be in November of this year.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    RC2 is better, but the RC1 can be had for cheaper. I'd probably agree on the suppressor, as was said, the DBAL won't do a whole lot until you have the money for NODs as well.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    RC2 is better, but the RC1 can be had for cheaper. I'd probably agree on the suppressor, as was said, the DBAL won't do a whole lot until you have the money for NODs as well.
    Thanks for the replies guys! Guess ill be getting the suppressor. Is the RC2 better than the mini2 for a 10.5in SBR?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Dbal is dumb with out nods.

The dbal and nods will be better if you have a suppressor, so it’s a good place to start.

Feedback Score
    Supressor.

Everything Ive seen points to the mawl being the best.
    My plan is silencer, then IR, then mawl (unless something better comes out first).
    But it really comes down to use. If you often hunt at night, laser makes sense... but you still need an IR optic.

Feedback Score
    Suppressor for sure. It’s way more practical and nobody is trying to ban lasers.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast