Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do We REALLY Want Our Meds Made in China (or other foreign countries)?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I suspect the hate for Japan by China is far greater, as well as most others in the region.
    That is probably correct. The Japanese killed a lot more Chinese than the Germans killed Jews. We just never hear about that part of history very much. The Japanese culture is very proper, polite, clean, and respectful...but they can be and were brutal as hell.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Docs recently prescribed a new med for our daughters seizures...$15,000/month from US (30ea 5mg pills!!) via India $2500
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Reckon %90 of folks could skip meds get proper health diet etc...

Modern food is garbage and unhealthy etc...

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    To think that the ancient Japanese may have come from China via Korea. Might have my history wrong. Communism has bred a people without a conscience. Profit is the only thing that matters.
    You forget that the Chinese literally wrote the Art of War. Combined with their long-view of history, I wouldn't put it past the Chinese government to intentionally dose toys, dog food, drugs, and anything else they make with poisonous materials that may not impact us much today, or the next generation, but will very probably have a negative impact in a couple of generations.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    You forget that the Chinese literally wrote the Art of War. Combined with their long-view of history, I wouldn't put it past the Chinese government to intentionally dose toys, dog food, drugs, and anything else they make with poisonous materials that may not impact us much today, or the next generation, but will very probably have a negative impact in a couple of generations.
    I'm glad someobody brought this up.

In addition to poor quality control I worry that a war strategy of the Chicoms is to poison all of us enough that we could never defeat them in a real war.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post

In addition to poor quality control I worry that a war strategy of the Chicoms is to poison all of us enough that we could never defeat them in a real war.
    I doubt that we could defeat them in a real war. And make no mistake...someday we will probably have to fight them.

But...bad drugs and bad dog food...that's just shitty quality control or corner-cutting. It's certainly not limited to consumables like drugs or food...shitty quality control is the hallmark of most things made in China.

Feedback Score
    sadly this old ad was good but nobody believes it could ever happen etc..

Feedback Score
    @MountainRaven: There was a time in China's history before communism when there was a sense of honor among the people. I'm sure there are still some Chinese who are honorable and have a conscience. They are the ones labeled dissidents by their government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post

I think they have been poisoning our culture as well. So much Russia, Russia, Russia. It's really China we should worry about.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12