Thread: Commecial N1 type stock with 2 pos tube

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Commecial N1 type stock with 2 pos tube

Long time lurker here and first time posting. I recently acquired a commercial sized N1 type stock with a commercial sized 2 position buffer tube. It was sold to me as a milspec diameter but when it actually arrived it is clearly a commercial diameter. I initially tried to gather some info on it and couldn't find much of a definitive answer on where it came from or what it came off of so I just put it up for sale and figured I'd try to recoup some of the money I put into it but I hate having questions without answers so here I am. Does anyone know what this might have come off of? It does not have any markings on it that I can find but it is definitely used and seems to have been used for a decent amount of time. The buffer tube does not protrude past the butt stock when it is in the closed position and the buffer tube itself has a flat profile on the rear in like model commercial tubes that have the angle. Thanks for any help in IDing it. IMG_20190115_115658.jpgIMG_20190115_115651.jpgIMG_20190115_115644.jpg

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Likely bushmaster, dpms, olympic, or any of the 90's era parts houses.

Assuming that is the case, no reason to have a slant cut on the receiver extension prior to the post N type M4 stock.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Likely bushmaster, dpms, olympic, or any of the 90's era parts houses.

Assuming that is the case, no reason to have a slant cut on the receiver extension prior to the post N type M4 stock.
    Excellent, thanks for the response and info.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    it looks like one of the model1sales repros which model1sales.com is the old sendra/nesard company renagade says model1sales makes good ones and i agree
    "Guns are tools; people are the real weapons!"
    - Anonymous
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    - Albert Einstein
    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    - Robert Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could very well be Model 1 Sales. Thinking that extension is on the older side though because by 1995 or so it seems like most everyone was advertising 3 position extensions.