Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump to Peosi - You're grounded!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    "It looks like Speaker of The House Nancy Pelosi has no intention of allowing the House chamber to be used for a State of the Union address......"

Speaker Pelosi has informed the House Sergeant at Arms that no executive branch official will be permitted entry into the Capitol building

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tion/#comments
    Oh, jeez, the childishness goes to a new level. President Trump will one up her by taking Treasure Island back.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    "It looks like Speaker of The House Nancy Pelosi has no intention of allowing the House chamber to be used for a State of the Union address......"

Speaker Pelosi has informed the House Sergeant at Arms that no executive branch official will be permitted entry into the Capitol building

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tion/#comments

I would actually love to see that play out when POTUS showed up with secret service.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I would actually love to see that play out when POTUS showed up with secret service.
    I was thinking that same thing.

As much as I hate seeing this juvenile shit show a part of me wants to see what happens next! Like watching a train wreck....can't turn away!

Feedback Score
    It's time to declare Nancy Pelosi an enemy of the state and have the US Marshalls arrest her.

(I don't even think Trump can do that, but dang it sure felt good to type it).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Breaking news on Fox right now... Trump WILL show up the the address. Link not up yet.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Breaking news on Fox right now... Trump WILL show up the the address. Link not up yet.
    Here ya go..

BREAKING: Trump tells Pelosi he WILL deliver the SOTU in the Chamber of the House!

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-t...-of-the-house/

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Love it. He's daring her to tell him no he isn't welcome. If she comes back and does so she'll be roasted. Even her fellow Dems are now expressing their displeasure with the shutdown and telling her to fund the all and give him the full amount he is asking for.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm half expecting to see 2X4's, trash cans and chairs being used to smash each other in the backs WWF style.

I swear Mike Judge can see into the future- things are getting more and more like Idiocracy every day, my friends...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pelosi's flilght costs in the past.. https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...raine-in-2015/

I am outraged at Pelosi, but I'm sure it's just as easy to find Republicans that do the same thing. This B.S. needs to stop on both sides.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    I'm half expecting to see 2X4's, trash cans and chairs being used to smash each other in the backs WWF style.

I swear Mike Judge can see into the future- things are getting more and more like Idiocracy every day, my friends...
    LOL. I want Trump (aka Lord Cheeto) to deliver the speech dressed up like Terry Crews did. He already kind of talks like that, so just give him a shorty SAW with a BFA and blanks so he can use it for emphasis.

The State of the Union address is a stupid tradition and should be mocked. So let Trump turn it into something comical and fun, like USMC NCO Mess Night.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast