Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to Peosi - You're grounded!

Feedback Score

Trump to Peosi - You're grounded!

U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yep, he's shut her out of using military aircraft AFTER she was already on the way to catch a flight!

WTF was she doing leaving the country on a MAC flight for a 7 day excursion during the shutdown anyway?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score

Trump to Peosi - You're grounded!

One of the greatest trolling moves of all time. I’m still laughing. Good on him for throwing the spotlight back on the DC critter and her friends.

Maybe they’ll be more agreeable when more of their privileges are taken away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Trump is the mostest awesomest ...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    One of the greatest trolling moves of all time. I’m still laughing. Good on him for throwing the spotlight back on the DC critter and her friends.

Maybe they’ll be more agreeable when more of their privileges are taken away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh man I hope he starts a trend of making these type decisions .. lol..

Feedback Score
    Trump is like Ex-Lax. Shit can't stand up to him for very long.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Most adults, outside the echo chambers, see the stunt pulled by Pelosi reference State of the Union and this retaliatory stunt by President Trump as infantile.

Children throwing tantrums because they don't get their way. And one of them is the Commander-In-Chief.

FMR
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Most adults, outside the echo chambers, see the stunt pulled by Pelosi reference State of the Union and this retaliatory stunt by President Trump as infantile.

Children throwing tantrums because they don't get their way. And one of them is the Commander-In-Chief.

FMR
    Nah. I think Trump's base sees it as "Finally these assholes get a taste of their own medicine."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Nah. I think Trump's base sees it as "Finally these assholes get a taste of their own medicine."
    That's how I see it. But anything to get at piglosi is fine with me.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

FMR
    It makes only infantile when Republicans do it. Democrats praise this stuff all the time, from marches to SCOTUS nominees to pouting on the floor of congress for gun control.

Time for Dems to feel a few consequences for being children.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast