Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saint Edge Pistol

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Given the choice, I personally would still pick the BCM over the Saint, even if it cost a little more coin. As for the Maxim stock, I guess you could get the standard pistol and put the Maxim on yourself.
    I don’t think I have ever taken a warranty into account when I purchase a gun; right, wrong or indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by cmichael View Post
    I was thinking like that, But with the Maxim stock, how about the lower? also the Saint edge carry life time warranty. My local guns store have it on sale for $ 1470 plus uncle Sam.
    Last edited by hotrodder636; 01-24-19 at 15:34. Reason: I am pretty sure my iPad has a lisp
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    For Post 6, the Saint EDGE Pistol has a 10.3" barrel, which is longer than the still-offered, regular Saint Pistolps 7.5", if that's what you're thinking.

I'm also considering the subject Saint Edge Pistol, but awaiting to read more info and to get more money in my bank account.
    I'm also trying to justify the want/need in my head compared to already owning a Springfield Saint M-Lok 16" AR.

I will read more about the BCM 5.56 pistol after reading this thread.
    That Maxim Defense with its special buffer assembly might run another $400, however.
    I also like a company with good warranty/aftermarket service, if ever needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12