Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saint Edge Pistol

Feedback Score

Saint Edge Pistol

I'm looking to get a Saint Edge Pistol, any expert can charm in, I always want a SBR for year's, the only draw back not getting is I like to travel different state. I already a nice custom DDM4V5, the Edge will be my next AR. The 10.3 inch barrel with they drop a lot at 4 to 5 hundred yard? Also looking to get a can for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cmichael View Post
    I'm looking to get a Saint Edge Pistol, any expert can charm in, I always want a SBR for year's, the only draw back not getting is I like to travel different state. I already a nice custom DDM4V5, the Edge will be my next AR. The 10.3 inch barrel with they drop a lot at 4 to 5 hundred yard? Also looking to get a can for it.
    Do any expert want to gives a pro and con.

Feedback Score
    I didn't even know the Saint came in pistol form.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    No “expert” here but they are asking a lot of money for what amounts to a fancy forged receiver. Don’t get me wrong, it’s spec’d with some nice to have things but not $1500 worth to me. You could build a better 11.5” pistol with high quality parts for less IMO. I’m doing that now.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OldState View Post
    No “expert” here but they are asking a lot of money for what amounts to a fancy forged receiver. Don’t get me wrong, it’s spec’d with some nice to have things but not $1500 worth to me. You could build a better 11.5” pistol with high quality parts for less IMO. I’m doing that now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Za4HHl8b4

It look nice, I handle it in person, compact and lite, I like the Maxima stocks.

Feedback Score
    Didn't answer here because you asked for experts and I am anything but that. However here is my take.

I looked at the Saint pistol recently and decided against it. The biggest reason for me was the barrel length. I want something reliable with minimal fuss, and in researching the purchase 11.5" was the sweet spot for many. Next reason was that there were so many proven products already in the market I didn't want to be an early adopter. My choice in the end was to get a Sionics lower, then upper. I now have a great 11.5" AR pistol that I am currently breaking in (it and me) and liking more and more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cmichael View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Za4HHl8b4

It look nice, I handle it in person, compact and lite, I like the Maxima stocks.
    Not saying it’s good or bad, but I wouldn’t recommend “gun talk” for critical reviews. They are basically a gun infomercial channel.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Second hand experience, a buddy’s failed horrible out of the box. Went back to SA...Their AR line does not have a great rep.
    If you want to give them money think 1911.

No expert here either.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    For that price I personally would get a complete 11.5” BCM pistol woth SBA3 on it....same price or less.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    For that price I personally would get a complete 11.5” BCM pistol woth SBA3 on it....same price or less.
    I was thinking like that, But with the Maxim stock, how about the lower? also the Saint edge carry life time warranty. My local guns store have it on sale for $ 1470 plus uncle Sam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast