I have the following items for sale. Payment by Postal Money Order or Bank Cashiers check. Prices include shipping to your FFL. For sale on multiple forums. Not looking for any trades.

1. Browning Hi Power MKIII 9mm with rare forged frame. Forged frame MKIII pistols were only made for a few years and are very desirable. This pistol is in very good+ condition with a few minor marks. No dings but there are a few small marks at the bottom of the front and back of the grip, I tried to show in the photos. Sale includes two 13 round Browning magazines and the really nice Raasco English Walnut grips as shown. No box or papers. Magazine disconnect has been removed and a two coil trigger spring added which gives the trigger a nice reset. Nice smooth trigger. Everything functions as should. It has been shot but looks like less than a 100 rounds or so. Price is $950 shipped.

2. Smith & Wesson Model 18-4 4 inch barrel in .22 Long Rifle. It is pinned and recessed. This revolver is stunning! Timing and lockup are spot on. Cases insert and extract easily. Everything functions as new. Pistol appears to have been shot very minimally. Finish appears near mint with no exterior wear marks anywhere that I can see. No scratches or dings, just deep beautiful bluing. Includes the original Walnut stocks which have a beautiful radiant glow to them. No marks on them that I can see. Includes the original serial numbered box, unopened bag of tools, and all paperwork. Price is $835 shipped.