Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PAP M92 - Decisions

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the second link. I'll probably go with it.

Feedback Score
    Cool. I am going to install mine and hope the PSA triangle folder brace comes out soon.

If it does not,
    I may switch to the version you posted and go with the SIG folding brace.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Interesting thread. A short AK is something I’d like to do this year. Would love a converted SAM7 pistol but a mini Draco might do it too. Any others to consider? I saw a Polish Hellpup somewhere but know nothing about them. How do they stack up compared to the PAP and Draco?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Cool. I am going to install mine and hope the PSA triangle folder brace comes out soon.

If it does not,
    I may switch to the version you posted and go with the SIG folding brace.
    I think we'll see SIG braces re-classified as buttstocks.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 02-05-19 at 13:37.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I think we'll see SIG braces re-classified as buttstocks.
    Possible. I have stamped two AR SBR, one shotgun SBS, two AK SBR, and since that time have braced a couple of AR pistols, bought a shockwave, and braced one AK pistol. (An odd 5.56 version that takes AR mags. As noted, I am a sucker for picking up guns for being odd or atypical to play with)

And also two or three AR pistols. Again, for me an hour spent shopping for stuff on the net, then an hour building it is fun. I would say the majority of my ARs were built for recreation, certainly not need.

Bumpstocks are now machine guns. I assume binary triggers will follow.
    It is not impossible braces will become stocks, and shockwaves will become SBS. At least with these, unlike no new machine guns requiring destroying bumpsrocks, I guess the option to remove the brace or stamp them will be there.

Either way,
    I have firmly decided I do not like AR tube braces on AKs.

u

Feedback Score

Either way,
    I have firmly decided I do not like AR tube braces on AKs.
    Maybe youll like our new bonesteel arms galil style arm braces, they should be available and shipping in less than 3 weeks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Bonesteel View Post
    Maybe youll like our new bonesteel arms galil style arm braces, they should be available and shipping in less than 3 weeks
    Pics?

If it looks like I am expecting I suspect a STFU and take my money event in and the near future.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Sweet. If that folding brace attaches to the stormwerkz/ace/etc. adapters I’m going for it.

Ace makes stocks but not braces, the SB stuff for AKs is all basically AR, tube stuff.

Feedback Score
    Sweet. If that folding brace attaches to the stormwerkz/ace/etc. adapters I’m going for it.

Ace makes stocks but not braces, the SB stuff for AKs is all basically AR, tube stuff.
    It will not attach to any "ace" style adapters, we dont sell "adapters" we sell folding stocks (and soon to be arm braces) that fit your rifle. Our hinges are superior to the "ace" or "modular" style hinges in terms of weight, strength, lockup, compactness of weapon, and even price. We also do not find the use of 2 pairs of 10-32 machine screws to be sufficient for stock attachment, and prefer to use the factory attachment method wherever possible, or in the case of pistols, that have no built in attachment provisions, we utilize a much larger through bolt for attachment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast