Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never thought that I'd see 62gr green tip this cheap again.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Fair points all around. That was cheaper than most 193 so my initial comment is off base - I don't math.

But, true as well that 855A1 has been in use down range for many years.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    You're posts today are going to result in frequent flyer mileage for a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    FWIW, the online rebate portal requires you to upload the receipt/invoice and photos of the SKU, front and sides of the boxes.

You’re welcome for my cervix, ATF.

Daily reminder, our infantry boys are still effectively stacking bodies with ol’ M855.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    10 ten cases came today. I caught the UPS driver just after he finished stacking them up next to my garage. He said "Those boxes are heavy."

FWIW, the online rebate portal requires you to upload the receipt/invoice and photos of the SKU, front and sides of the boxes.
    I got it done. It took me a little over an hour to scan the receipt, take the 30 pictures required and upload everything to their redemption website. The good thing is that I didn't have to cut the UPC's off, so everything in its original packaging.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I got it done. It took me a little over an hour to scan the receipt, take the 30 pictures required and upload everything to their redemption website. The good thing is that I didn't have to cut the UPC's off, so everything in its original packaging.
    Preach brother. Cutting the upc's off 100 boxes sucked. Welcome to the 21st century rebate.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Cutting the upc's off 100 boxes sucked.
    Yep. Been there, done that.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    M193/M855 are very acceptable rounds to accomplish the mission. It’s more than capable for the availability and price per round.

How many of you are willing to stock 5k+ rounds of M855A1 or MK318 or any of those high speed SOF issued OTM stuff?

I’ll wait.
    Since you asked... People want results at range or on...."not paper" will pay for the good stuff.

It's stacked bodies because that's what they've got/had. 45-70 stacked a lot of bodies too...
    Last edited by pointblank4445; 02-10-19 at 07:49.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    10 ten cases came today. I caught the UPS driver just after he finished stacking them up next to my garage. He said "Those boxes are heavy."

Hah! You should have seen the woman at the post office when I picked up 4000 115 grain FMJ bullets in one flat-rate box! I could barely lift it myself.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Try picking up 500 405gr .458 bullets.
    That’s about 29lbs. So I get it.

Did that at 2 gun shows to pick up components for my .458 socom. I may do one more run of that to top off my supply at 1500....I’d call that a lifetime supply.

The UPS store hates me when I order cases of ammo or bulk bullets.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't shoot a lot of m855 because most of my shooting these days is on steel. But, decent quality cheap ammo is never a bad thing.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Hah! You should have seen the woman at the post office when I picked up 4000 115 grain FMJ bullets in one flat-rate box! I could barely lift it myself.
    I ordered three ar-500 steel targets- a 6” round target, 8” round and and a 8”x12” silhouette target. All three were shipped in one USPS flat rate cardboard envelope. My mailman was pissed. I found it laying on my front porch since my wife couldn’t get it up. I had to pry it off the porch floor with both hands.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12