Thread: New Suppressor from Rugged >> Radiant 7.62

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

New Suppressor from Rugged >> Radiant 7.62

This may be my next...

Modular. Lightweight. Decent Specs.

I would use it across hunting and HD type rifles.

http://www.ruggedsuppressors.com/radiant762/
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    One glaring shortcoming...it doesn’t have the Omega/Vox/Nomad threads to accept a variety of adapters on the market.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    One glaring shortcoming...it doesn’t have the Omega/Vox/Nomad threads to accept a variety of adapters on the market.
    I here ya...

I'm surprised the industry has not consolidated some type of mounting standardization. Remember when every mobile phone had a different charger? Make the suppressor the product, not the mounting system.

I'm ready to get a new mounting system. I've narrowed my search to Rugged vs Dead Air. If Dead Air releases a modular lightweight similar can then I'll give it a look. After the Shot Show, I'm pulling the trigger on a new can.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    I was looking at this for my hunting rifle, using a proprietary mounting system isn’t too big of a deal for me since it would live on that rifle. Like you, I think I’ll hold off until after Shot Show but this is pretty intriguing.

Feedback Score
    I bought my Surge before Key-Mo became a thing, and I believe a Micro30 is in my future. Hopefully Rugged offers a modification program should Key-Mo become industry standard.

I like the idea that with two cans I can go from 5-6.5-7.5-9". I also like the durability that they offer, and the customer service that I have experienced has been excellent. Had this been available I may have gone with it instead. My firing schedule isn't that rigorous.

I hope this can meters well, and like the weight savings with their stellite baffles and warranty. If i was going for one can to do it all this might be it.

Feedback Score
    The video didn’t specific the weight of each size of Suppressor.

It is auto rated and has a lifetime warranty.

If they stay in the business, it would be worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    I bought my Surge before Key-Mo became a thing, and I believe a Micro30 is in my future. Hopefully Rugged offers a modification program should Key-Mo become industry standard.

I like the idea that with two cans I can go from 5-6.5-7.5-9". I also like the durability that they offer, and the customer service that I have experienced has been excellent. Had this been available I may have gone with it instead. My firing schedule isn't that rigorous.

I hope this can meters well, and like the weight savings with their stellite baffles and warranty. If i was going for one can to do it all this might be it.
    I have a Surge and Micro30 in jail. I also have a Sandman-S and EA Vox in jail. I really wish Rugged would offer a modification program so all my centerfire rifle cans could use the same mounts.