Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CZ Scorpion opinions

Feedback Score
    I've never handled/fired a B&T, but I can tell you that the only shortfalls I find with the Stribog are the reciprocating charging handle and the inability to purchase a factory folding buttstock. For the money, I think it'd be hard to beat.

Feedback Score
    I think they are bad ass. I have a Zenith mp5 and I still want one. I can’t believe they aren’t flying off the shelves.

It’s like a better UMP-9 that is sized in between the full size mp5 and the K. They are easy to work on, and they are cool affordable Euro imports with cheap parts and mags. CZ is no snooze and not some crap company.

CZ has the Tactickle magical that FN HK and SIG has.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falshooter View Post
    I think they are bad ass. I have a Zenith mp5 and I still want one. I can’t believe they aren’t flying off the shelves.

It’s like a better UMP-9 that is sized in between the full size mp5 and the K. They are easy to work on, and they are cool affordable Euro imports with cheap parts and mags. CZ is no snooze and not some crap company.

CZ has the Tactickle magical that FN HK and SIG has.
    I have a UMP, it is several cuts above the CZ. Just feels higher quality. Still a blowback but it does shoot smoother than the CZ, although I still would not describe the UMP as a smooth shooter.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    How were people out of $20 per mag? From what I understand, CZ will replace damaged ones at no charge. Some people have claimed to have received the new black windowed mags in exchange.
    Agreed, I have 10 mags in use, to include 2 x 30 that have been continually loaded for going on 3 years other than when first fired. Zero issues with them, no sign of breakage.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Agreed, I have 10 mags in use, to include 2 x 30 that have been continually loaded for going on 3 years other than when first fired. Zero issues with them, no sign of breakage.
    For every story of mags breaking, there are two or three times more stories like yours. I don't get it. CZ had some bad batches. Shit happens. They'll fix it.

It's a moot point anyway with other manufacturers and Magpul soon to be on the market.

I consider mags disposable and don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234