-chrome BCG with dual ejectors
    -extended modular charging handle
    -above average (IMO) stock/grip
    -Geissele SSA trigger
    -rifle length gas system
    -takes SR25 pattern mags
    -Cerakote finish

Neutral:
    -some proprietary parts (charging handle, upper, etc...)

Cons:
    -cost

Full review:

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Looking forward to your Delta 5 review.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Great review! My V1 holds the same accuracy, just wrapping up a quick load test and now just checking primers to see if any difference. I've found that the M80 will run 1.5", not bad for the price. I like the gun, light relative to large frame guns, balanced well and shoots softly.

I'm debating scopes right now, have a PST II 3-15 but want to lighten and lessen bulk. What's your opinion on the PA scopes? It's either that or save for a NF.

Wow, that slow motion really shows bolt bounce, doesn't affect anything though. Do add a touch of purple LT on the charge handle screws. When I went through the gun they were a tad loose. Double check this, DD states 25-28 INCH pounds on the 4 receiver screws.

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    Great review! My V1 holds the same accuracy, just wrapping up a quick load test and now just checking primers to see if any difference. I've found that the M80 will run 1.5", not bad for the price. I like the gun, light relative to large frame guns, balanced well and shoots softly.

I'm debating scopes right now, have a PST II 3-15 but want to lighten and lessen bulk. What's your opinion on the PA scopes? It's either that or save for a NF.

Wow, that slow motion really shows bolt bounce, doesn't affect anything though. Do add a touch of purple LT on the charge handle screws. When I went through the gun they were a tad loose. Double check this, DD states 25-28 INCH pounds on the 4 receiver screws.

Mark
    Not MrGunsAndGear but the PA scopes are a good value at the price points for the various lines and the reticles are some of the best available. Their new 3-18 would be worth looking into for that particular gun IMO.

Primary arms did just anounce that they are coming out with a line between the entry level and platinum lines. They will be the "gold" line manufactured in the Philippines. I am assuming these will be a nice line and they have a 2x10x44 ffp already in the works i believe. The platinum is also a very nice line. Might want to wait for more during shot.

Another option would be either the new Burris XTR 3 coming out, or one of the higher end Athlons. The Midas Tac has some really nice features for the price on the low end and teh Ares ETR and Cronus are both very nice scopes. The ETR is actually made in China, but the glass almost looks like it is made at LOW in Japan. The capabilities of the OEM manufacturers over there are getting really good for certain ones

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post

Mark
    Thanks for the info. FWIW my gun shoots PPU M80 at 2 MOA consistently as well.

Feedback Score
    Did you try it suppressed at all? That seemed to be a big problem with the DD5V1. People had to get new gas blocks installed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    AR10 type and not an LR308? If so, what rail? Asking for me.