Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Covington Catholic HS - Facing threats from the violent left

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I went there with my school back in the day.

But my friend and I got suspended for visiting the Vietnam memorial as it wasn't in our schools agenda.

My uncle died in Vietnam..

Do I wanted to pay my respect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Threats are wrong. The kids are wrong. Slandering a Native Veteran is wrong.

The Black Isrealites were the main cause of all of this and bear the brunt of the blame.

I have a couple friends who live in the Covington area. The school is known for some fairly racist behavior. But even that doesn't mean there should be threats against the school or the kids.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Sounds like three groups looking for problems found each other. Black Israelites are basically the Black Klan, what did they believe was going to happen when they challenged them with a CCH chant? And an Indian started banging a drum? Who gives a shit. Too bad kid didn't have a harmonica to start playing shitty, twangy country music in response.

CCH kids should have just done their thing, stayed in their lane and if the BI's or Injin Jim start anything then that's where the cops step in.

Assuming you didn't watch the video . "done their thing" is pretty much what the kids did. And I say kids because that's what they are, and they had to deal with a bunch of idiot adults. They didn't approach anyone. And they did their school chant to drown out the racist yelling at them. Then the retard with the drum walked up and got in the kids face, as in literally in his face with the drum. Kid smiled and stood there without saying anything and now is a racist for it. Seems legit.

I will state it again. They were kids dealing with racist yelling at them and a known political antagonist with a drum looking to get on the news.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What it really looks like is a very uncomfortable situation where fortunately cooler heads prevailed.
    I don't know that I would have handled it as well at 15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post

The Black Isrealites were the main cause of all of this and bear the brunt of the blame.

I have a couple friends who live in the Covington area. The school is known for some fairly racist behavior. But even that doesn't mean there should be threats against the school or the kids.
    I would be amazed if 50+ teen age boys, faced with this situation, would act perfectly- but no one can point to any evidence that they acted 'wrong'.

Slandering a Native Vet? The only falsehoods seem to be those of Nathan Philips- who if he isn't guilty of Stolen Valor, at least traded on stolen credit by never correcting the dozens of times in the past years he was called a Vietnam Vet.

You also kind of slandered them by saying that they were racists, but giving no proof. Nowadays, being a men's only religious school- 40% of the population would call you racist for attending.

I think the big lesson here is that there isn't a big lesson. What happened is not some indicator of what is going on in America. Some isolated groups made some bad decisions, and The Left/MSM tried to cram it into their narrative and that was shown to be BS by the actual evidence. That being young, white, male, religiously affiliated and wearing MAGA gear somehow makes you an instant villain is sad and a real problem- not a global problem.

Why did the left freak the way they did? Some on the left even went directly to the comparison of the boys and Kavanaugh- but perhaps they didn't get the comparison that they wanted. Kavanaugh 'woke' people on the right that they don't have to go quietly into the night. You can stand for yourself. That has to put the fear of Dog in lefties.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score

Did the kids slander the drum beating guy? Just looking for video of this. Also, what did the kids do wrong here?

What racist behavior is the school known for?
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just the tolerant, inclusive Left finding something else to be outraged about. If the kids weren’t wearing MAGA hats but pink pussy hats they would be heroes to the Left.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Did the kids slander the drum beating guy? Just looking for video of this. Also, what did the kids do wrong here?

What racist behavior is the school known for?
    The kids do blackface when playing against predominantly African American teams. Been going on since at least 2011. But the people I know from there say it goes back far older than that. Until the weekend they actually had videos of it on their own youtube channel.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    The kids do blackface when playing against predominantly African American teams. Been going on since at least 2011. But the people I know from there say it goes back far older than that. Until the weekend they actually had videos of it on their own youtube channel.
    15 seconds to show that is BS.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ackface-claim/

So the press gets it wrong, and decides to double down on dumb and gets it wrong again.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    15 seconds to show that is BS.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ackface-claim/

So the press gets it wrong, and decides to double down on dumb and gets it wrong again.
    Not only that, there were non-white teens in that group of Covington students.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast