Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Covington Catholic HS - Facing threats from the violent left

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Some jackass thuggy walks down the street blasting crude, racist rap music with his whole ass hanging out and carrying a gun...nobody looks twice.

Some dorky, virgin white boy awkwardly stands and gives a moderate "um dude WTF?" smile for a couple of minutes and then walks away after some "native american" dude who is probably drunk or high bangs a drum in his face.....everybody loses their minds.

Do you ever....do you ever just rewatch The Dark Knight and sometimes think the Joker had a point?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Some jackass thuggy walks down the street blasting crude, racist rap music with his whole ass hanging out and carrying a gun...nobody looks twice.

Some dorky, virgin white boy awkwardly stands and gives a moderate "um dude WTF?" smile for a couple of minutes and then walks away after some "native american" dude who is probably drunk or high bangs a drum in his face.....everybody loses their minds.

Do you ever....do you ever just rewatch The Dark Knight and sometimes think the Joker had a point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I love you man

Feedback Score
    Just think: Someday we will look back on this period as the good 'ol days before the real violence began.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I am still waiting to see a real video of this that isn't doctored. I have already been corrected several times by people regarding what actually happened, so I am leery of stating anything as facts in this.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I am still waiting to see a real video of this that isn't doctored. I have already been corrected several times by people regarding what actually happened, so I am leery of stating anything as facts in this.
    Nathan Philips (64), the American Native at the center of this, claims to have been a Vietnam Marin Corp Vet. That's a pretty narrow window of truth since the Marine Corp pulled out of Vietnam in the middle of 1971, making him 16 or 17 at the time.

This is an almost 2 hr. video of what surrounded the "incident"..

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Nathan Philips (64), the American Native at the center of this, claims to have been a Vietnam Marin Corp Vet. That's a pretty narrow window of truth since the Marine Corp pulled out of Vietnam in the middle of 1971, making him 16 or 17 at the time.

This is an almost 2 hr. video of what surrounded the "incident"..
    I will watch the entire thing when I get home.

I have seen several reports saying that he is a Vietnam veteran, but that's not he himself saying it. It could be over-eager CNN trying to drum up (pun not intended) more sympathy for him.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This just popped up on RS

".. Pearson also claims that everyone who defamed, slandered, and doxxed these Covington students are going to get ‘served’."

https://therightscoop.com/watch-covi...awsuit-rumors/

Feedback Score
    Honestly, what school has a bunch of unaccompanied kids standing out in front of the Lincoln Memorial?

I spend some time in DC and there are various professional protestors as well as numerous kooks (it is a business). The National Mall is relatively safe in the daylight but loaded with opportunities for these kinds of face offs. The kids were dumb to be there, dumber for raising the stakes and the school leadership were not leading.

I had to put another kid in a headlock during a school trip to Mexico in the 1990s after he said some stupid stuff to some protesters in his jackass-ry Spanish. That just happened to be weeks before the Chiapas Rebellion broke out very close by. Kids need some adult supervision on school trips.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation

D.C.?

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast