Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tom Threepersons holsters?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I have a Simply Rugged 120 it also uses the traditional strap retention.

https://www.simplyrugged.com/ecommer...165&parent=669

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    There's - what I'll call - a persistent rumor that Bill Jordan left the USBP and went to work for the NRA, focusing on firearm safety, after he negligently shot a fellow USBP officer.

(He was also fond of aiming for the belt buckle, which I suspect nobody worth their salt would recommend today, even acknowledging that men in Jordan's day wore the waist of their trousers much higher than we do, today.)
    Was it poa/poi on the buckle or was it (from what I have read) like Euro military logic in aiming at the buckle with impact in the chest?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Beyond the liability, I think it flies in the face of modern gunfighting wisdom. Not to take away from legendary gunfighters of the past, but our generation now has it's own legendary gunfighters who would not recommend this type of holster for anything bu nostalgia.
    Absolutely agree. We are lucky to have some incredibly brave and talented folks defending our cities and shores these days.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quijote View Post
    That's your strawman, not mine
    You know, the passive-aggressive BS you throw in almost every thread in wearing very, very thin. I would very strongly encourage you to either stop posting entirely, or read for a long time and learn how to post here.

Multiple moderators and staff members have pointed this out to you, and you have been temp-banned for multiple infractions. Hints have not worked.

Change your ways. The next infraction will be your last. I really cannot be any clearer than that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234