Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YHM Turbo K

Feedback Score

YHM Turbo K

I think this one is going to be a huge success for YHM. The price point, combined with the standardized thread pitch, is going to have all kinds of people interested.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yep,

Home run can that a lot of people have been asking for.

I'll be grabbing one asap.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    What makes this can so desirable over something like the DA Nomad or EA Vox? Price point?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    What makes this can so desirable over something like the DA Nomad or EA Vox? Price point?
    Comparing to the Nomad, the Turbo K is lighter, shorter, and half the price.

Personally, I like the YHM mounting system better than others.

In this case, you can buy a can that includes a muzzle device, a DT adapter and a QD adapter...and then buy the adapter you prefer, maybe KeyMo or Griffin, and still be less money.

The Turbo K and the Vox K should do well, with both having the ability to accept a variety of mounts. YHM would sell even more if they offered it without the YHM muzzle device and QD adapter and knocked $75-$100 off the price.
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 01-23-19 at 19:03.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I’m really hoping the full size Turbo gets a modular upgrade like the K. There’s a lot going for this can, I would just rather have a longer direct thread can at their great price point

Feedback Score
    I like this but I’m in the market for a .30 so I’m thinking a resonator. My FFL gives me everything at his cost. He told me I’d get it for under $400. Or at least around $400.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’m in for two Turbo K’s as soon as they are available.

Short? Check.
    Tubeless? Check.
    Direct thread? Check.
    .224 bore? Check.

Have not 100% decided on which gun the second one of them is going on, though.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm also in for 2 as soon as they're release, I was set on 2 turbos but as soon as I heard about the k I went ahead and spend some money to build my 10.5 pistol to mount it on.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/smobOprQp6E

Silencershop range time report.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I like that Silencer Shop does these videos, I just wish they would do them with shorter guns. Most everyone buying a suppressor will be purring it on a SBR/pistol so why do a video with a 16 inch gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast