Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico Ranchers on the Border - Crisis

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    ....maybe....

Y-you just don’t know her like I do...

But still...you have given me an idea. If I could get the funding; I could get Tru Spec to sell OG-107 slim fit female cut OG107s and be the sole distributor and sell AOC shirts with vague Right Wing sloganeering.

Anyways this is a potential pathway to her hand in marriage...

I watched John Hughes movies as a kid. This can happen.
    Sounds like a job for Kickstarter!

While you're putting that together, I'll make a bunch of green, white, and red "Make New Mexico Old Again" trucker hats and air-drop them on the south side of the line.

Teams gotta have uniforms, yo!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I bet I could sell a ****ton of those hat in Snatty Fay. Get rich and retire.

They'd need turquoise leather fringe, though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    I bet I could sell a ****ton of those hat in Snatty Fay. Get rich and retire.

They'd need turquoise leather fringe, though.
    The real market in Snatty Fay (Santa Fe) has not been touched. It's adobe bricks for the tourists. On the plaza you could "Make UR Own Adobe" bricks. Fat Cats from Boulder or L.A. could drive up in the Mercedes, put on turquoise fringed coveralls and actually make their own brick. It would have to sit in the sun a week or so to harden but they would have paid for FedEx Shipping. What joy to be had when the man in the FedEx truck pulls up to your multi-million dollar house in Bel Air or Woodland Hills and delivers your carefully packaged Adobe Brick, made by your own hands. You'd probably be the first in your Cul-de-sac to actually own a genuine Santa Fe Adobe.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    The real market in Snatty Fay (Santa Fe) has not been touched. It's adobe bricks for the tourists. On the plaza you could "Make UR Own Adobe" bricks. Fat Cats from Boulder or L.A. could drive up in the Mercedes, put on turquoise fringed coveralls and actually make their own brick. It would have to sit in the sun a week or so to harden but they would have paid for FedEx Shipping. What joy to be had when the man in the FedEx truck pulls up to your multi-million dollar house in Bel Air or Woodland Hills and delivers your carefully packaged Adobe Brick, made by your own hands. You'd probably be the first in your Cul-de-sac to actually own a genuine Santa Fe Adobe.
    That is, indeed, an epic money-making idea!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You wouldn't happen to have posters and pics all over your walls featuring that Commie bombshell with a New York accent, AOC? It's possible you have become the first and foremost online stalker (or Super Fan) of New York's 14th Congressional District freshman representative. If you're that enamored, why not start your own fan page? I just checked Network Solutions and the domain: accessaoc.com is available. You could have AOC worship 24/365, and maybe sell advertising to make some cash for you. Che Guevara T-Shirts and Sierra Club ads could pay for everything.
    Ranching and business consulting, you are a busy man!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Sounds like a job for Kickstarter!

While you're putting that together, I'll make a bunch of green, white, and red "Make New Mexico Old Again" trucker hats and air-drop them on the south side of the line.

Teams gotta have uniforms, yo!
    I'm in line for one of those - maybe a special low-pro one, I hate the trucker look.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Ranching and business consulting, you are a busy man!
    I've got to take advantage of the MBA I got after retiring from the Army. Slow day on the ranch so offering outstanding business ideas free of charge is my passion....

Besides, its 18 degrees outside, and windy at 4pm. Much nicer inside.
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Besides, its 18 degrees outside, and windy at 4pm. Much nicer inside.
    MY wife looked at me funny because I got all giddy that we got 7 or 9 inches dumped on us and I get to finally use my new snowblower. It's nice to not HAVE to be out in the cold. Although, I'm sure you have ice to break and feed to put out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    MY wife looked at me funny because I got all giddy that we got 7 or 9 inches dumped on us and I get to finally use my new snowblower. It's nice to not HAVE to be out in the cold. Although, I'm sure you have ice to break and feed to put out.
    We break ice in the stock tanks at the windmills to keep the water flowing. When the snow gets too deep, we're out in the truck with a trailer tossing hay.

FYI, more counties in New Mexico are making themselves 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties, defying any gun control laws coming out of Santa Fe or the Feds. Two more Counties were added yesterday, Lincoln (of Billy the Kid fame) and San Juan County. We may end up with 30 out of 33 counties having their County Commissioners declaring 2nd Amendment Sanctuary zones. Rural New Mexicans are not going to allow their gun rights to be taken away.

From KOB TV: San Juan, Lincoln, Eddy latest to become Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/...ounty/5252446/
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    We break ice in the stock tanks at the windmills to keep the water flowing. When the snow gets too deep, we're out in the truck with a trailer tossing hay.

FYI, more counties in New Mexico are making themselves 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties, defying any gun control laws coming out of Santa Fe or the Feds. Two more Counties were added yesterday, Lincoln (of Billy the Kid fame) and San Juan County. We may end up with 30 out of 33 counties having their County Commissioners declaring 2nd Amendment Sanctuary zones. Rural New Mexicans are not going to allow their gun rights to be taken away.

From KOB TV: San Juan, Lincoln, Eddy latest to become Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/...ounty/5252446/
    There is hope! It really is amazing going to the parts of New Mexico out side of the Fanta Se-AlbuCracky axis. Farmington, Carlsbad and Clovis-Portales are like being in a different state. Even one is mellow and there’s no non-sense about he-she bathrooms, etc. Just regular people wanting regular lives.
    At some point I plan to get some land outside of crazy town and enjoy my self. I’m not one to label myself a refugee asylum seeker, but hey- if the shoe fits, I’ll wear it.
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 02-20-19 at 19:48.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast