Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Mexico Ranchers on the Border - Crisis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    My wife calls her OX-Chittle Torres-Small. I know some ranching folks down in Chaves County (Roswell) and they are beside themselves that they lost the Steve Pearce seat to a lefty democrat. Too many solid House seats were lost nationwide to Republicans retiring.
    Steve Pearce should have been smart enough to realize that after two terms of Suzanna that the Repubs were due to lose. He should have waited until after Lujan-Grisham gets impeached as governor, has to resign, or is otherwise embroiled in corruption scandals like she was in Washington.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm glad to hear more than a few of your Sheriff's are rebelling against the gun control being pushed through. That's pretty damned bold of them.

My folks are in Arizona and My little Sister had about twenty laying hens in her yard. She began losing them one or two at a time and finally figured out the local illegals were ripping them off for dinner.
    I don't know if I would shoot someone over stealing a chicken, but they might have gone home to pick the bird shot out of their backsides.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910