Thread: Springfield Armory Range Officer .45 with Springfield Armory Custom Shop Mods

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Springfield Armory Range Officer .45 with Springfield Armory Custom Shop Mods

Sold

Texas

This gun was pulled from the factory line (Springfield Armory) and spec'ed for me for PPC Stock Auto in 2011.

factory adjustable rear sight Range Officer .45 and the following mods were done at the Springfield Armory Custom Shop in 2011:
    • SACS Tool steel action components set at 3.5 lbs,
    • Custom S&A Magwell that was drilled for a tight fit on the frame,
    • Magwell blended to the frame
    • Bottom checkering on magwell was removed for comfort,
    • Basic carry bevel job on the entire pistol (no sharp edges)
    • Flat black Armory Kote finish.

I paid over $1500 in this gun when new. I shot mainly target reloads in competition or in the state match....factory match ammo.

The factory wood stocks were never used....they are still brand new as I used pachmyrs for competition. Around 2500 rounds through the tube and this pistol was well cared for.

For a factory gun, slide to frame is tight. Barrel lockup is tight

Due to injury...I shot my last state match in 2014 and never got back into it. This gun has been sitting for 4+ years and I don't see me using it in the foreseeable future. I don't want to sell it as its accurate and reliable but I want someone else to enjoy it.

I did removed the front target sight and installed a Dawson fiber optic front. This gun was well taken care of, never an issue but it does have some very minor holster wear in some areas. I also put a minor dink on the front sight during install. It will take a serious stare to see the dink on the front side of the blade. It will not affect function.

Includes factory box, all papers, never used Springer plastic holster and mag holder, two factory magazines, replacement fiber optic rods.

Sell for $950 shipped w/insurance FFL2FFL US CONT ONLY

I will do a partial trade for the following specific scope

Depending on optic condition for trade values.

*Steiner PX4i 1-4X24 Item #5201 with a P3TR reticle (NIB or very nice condition with box/factory manual) LE pricing on Amazon is $519 shipped
    if you have the factory Steiner throw lever.... we can talk about that one.

*Steiner #5202 is the package with the throw lever. From Steiner shows $489 shipped (NIB or very nice condition with box/factory manual)
    I am very picky and dont want nothing beat up or scratched as it will go on a brand new rifle. if the optic was mounted and the tubes were dented or scratch..... I dont want.
    detailed pictures will be a must.

Sorry, I am not interested in anything else. No other scope offers please.

I can take more pics. serious inquires can PM for email communication

Not legal in Cali or if your state has specific model restrictions.
    Last edited by SW CQB 45; 02-01-19 at 18:24.