Thread: Franklin Armory blacklists InRangeTV at SHOT Show 2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Inrange and Forgotten Weapons come off a little different. In general I enjoy their YouTube content. Socially I probably couldn't be around them for more than 15 minutes. However they seem to be vetted in regards to their knowledge of firearms development and history of use. So when Larry Vickers collaborates with Ian, I can see why.
    My feeling is that Franklin Armory is pushing the envelope of the 2nd amendment. Seeing how far they can develop a popular product (ARs) without violating ATF regulations.
    Recording the conversation without the reps knowledge is a little shady, if true.
    But banning them only makes the company look shadier. So asking questions, condescending or otherwise, is a threat to their company? Can't the product speak for itself? Who says we have to be polite when it comes to spending our hard earned money? I'm glad they asked the questions they did because the majority of gun owners don't even know where to begin with in regards to SBRs and NFA laws.
    To me it seems that there is a certain market Franklin Armory is after ie. the 80% lower crowd. Franklin Armory seems right up their alley. Can you imagine it? An 80% lower with the smooth bore, shorty upper? Their heads would explode LOL!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nocalsocal; 01-27-19 at 15:16.