Thread: Ruger PCC magazine issues

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ruger PCC magazine issues

The mags in either of the well adapters fall out on their own during cycling. Cleaned and inspected multiple times, still no good. I tried every generation of Glock 9mm mags, even the ETS and Magpul mags and it still does it. Drove over to the factory here in town and they sent it back to the factory that makes them and it comes back saying no problem found. What gives? Do I need an aftermarket solution or is it something else? It has to be the gun, as it's doing it to both the Ruger supplied magazine and Glock magazines in their appropriate designate mag well adapters.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    The mags in either of the well adapters fall out on their own during cycling. Cleaned and inspected multiple times, still no good. I tried every generation of Glock 9mm mags, even the ETS and Magpul mags and it still does it. Drove over to the factory here in town and they sent it back to the factory that makes them and it comes back saying no problem found. What gives? Do I need an aftermarket solution or is it something else? It has to be the gun, as it's doing it to both the Ruger supplied magazine and Glock magazines in their appropriate designate mag well adapters.
    Mine has never done that. For kicks--I'd install the Glock mag adapter and swap the mag release to the right side and see if it happens. If so---the gun for sure.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Mine has never done that. For kicks--I'd install the Glock mag adapter and swap the mag release to the right side and see if it happens. If so---the gun for sure.
    I don't know why I didn't think of switching the mag release. Thanks! Will get back if this still occurs.
    Last edited by FightinQ; 01-27-19 at 02:52.

Feedback Score
    I installed the Glock magazine adaptor and have not had any issues when using factory Glock magazines (all gens), Magpul magazines, and KCI magazines.
    ^2000 rounds so far with no stoppages/malfunctions.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It does it with both, is my point.