Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Complete Carbine Now Available - Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    thank you

Feedback Score
    I'm currently working at Centurion as an armorer/builder. Rifles and pistols are shipping out. We have A LOT of projects going on, and waiting on some parts to come in. But we're getting them shipped out as quickly as we can.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota_CA View Post
    I'm currently working at Centurion as an armorer/builder. Rifles and pistols are shipping out. We have A LOT of projects going on, and waiting on some parts to come in. But we're getting them shipped out as quickly as we can.
    Woot! I can't wait to see your work.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Nice, glad to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Hey just curious why you’re not able to pin and weld muzzle devices according to the website?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Good seeing you here. Looking forward to coming out again in the future.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mgennardo83 View Post
    Hey just curious why you’re not able to pin and weld muzzle devices according to the website?

We do have a welding setup, but I personally don't have any experience welding, so I don't want to dick anything up. Monty does know how, but has a lot going on keeping him busy. He says he'll get on it sometime soon, so it will definitely be an option in the future.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Picked mine up Tuesday, this is a solid piece! Many thanks to the crew for putting out a top notch product. The communication is also top notch, assisting with questions and ship info. Got the Magpul Pro sights on and giving an Athlon Midas 1-6 a try. Won't be able to shoot until Tuesday with this last minute schedule. For your fit and finish concerns if you have them, no worries there either.
    In my opinion, get one--or two!

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    Picked mine up Tuesday, this is a solid piece! Many thanks to the crew for putting out a top notch product. The communication is also top notch, assisting with questions and ship info. Got the Magpul Pro sights on and giving an Athlon Midas 1-6 a try. Won't be able to shoot until Tuesday with this last minute schedule. For your fit and finish concerns if you have them, no worries there either.
    In my opinion, get one--or two!

Mark
    Nice. I bought ammo and a Brokos pistol course instead of one of these, but I do still want one.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I grabbed a few up. How could I not, right? Haha.
    Last edited by SwampYankee; 02-22-19 at 11:53.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast