Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Centurion Complete Carbine Now Available - Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    I just bought one, I like them a lot. Seems like a great rifle and seems like they’re great people. Was just curious.

Feedback Score
    It's a common misconception out there in AR world that unless a company selling ARs actually manufacturers all the constituent parts themselves in their own manufacturing facility one should be a tad wary of buying their products. Totally not the case, as explained above. Hope it helps.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JWill1776 View Post
    Well, without any evidence to support your assertion, I'll remain with my observation based on interaction with Centurion, of which I'm a big fan, by the way.
    I've been inside the facility and watched parts coming off the CNC machines. They don't make everything in house, but they do machine what I would consider to be a good amount.

Additionally, I'll also take a moment to add there are plenty of places that augment their production capabilities with outside contractors. If a vendor has the files, and holds to the standards given to them, there is no reason there should be any issues. In other words, some places do both.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    By the way, JWill1776 is really Paul McCain, who I just perma-banned for the millionth time.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    By the way, JWill1776 is really Paul McCain, who I just perma-banned for the millionth time.
    I guess It’s a good thing i do My know this person.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I think I called this about 2 weeks ago, BTW... his musty douche smell is impossible to hide...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Aimpoint/page2
    Last edited by RHINOWSO; 09-25-20 at 17:47.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I think I called this about 2 weeks ago, BTW... his musty douche smell is impossible to hide...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Aimpoint/page2
    2 page thread on a grip screw sealed the deal for me. I have my suspicions on another member as well....

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    2 page thread on a grip screw sealed the deal for me. I have my suspicions on another member as well....
    Yeah, after seeing his $hit for years, it's usually a single phrase of sanctimonious bull$hit that he can't help but say.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Ha! I was watching his posts and thought something was odd...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    I hope it's not me. I swear there are no longer quarters in my buffer tube.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516