Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Complete Carbine Now Available - Thoughts?

Feedback Score

Centurion Complete Carbine Now Available - Thoughts?

I was intrigued to notice that Centurion Arms is now offering complete rifle builds, at what appear to be very reasonable prices, with various options. LINK HERE. Chris Bartocci has a nice write-up introducing the rifle. This might be one to consider as a rifle for folks looking to get into the AR rifle.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    They've always had a great reputation and that is a solid price.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRaider View Post
    I was intrigued to notice that Centurion Arms is now offering complete rifle builds, at what appear to be very reasonable prices, with various options. LINK HERE. Chris Bartocci has a nice write-up introducing the rifle. This might be one to consider as a rifle for folks looking to get into the AR rifle.

Thanks, I thought so too, and the options they are offering for it look pretty good too. I've got my eye on the low gas block, 15" rail with 16" barrel and midlength gas sytem.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Yeah I'd be pretty tempted if I was in the market for another 14.5-15 gun. The C4 rail I had was very well machined.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    That link and price is just for the upper, not a complete rifle.

Looks like a solid option for an upper though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n517rv View Post
    That link and price is just for the upper, not a complete rifle.

Looks like a solid option for an upper though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    It is confusing. Bartocci's article is about a complete rifle and the embedded link in his article takes you to the page referenced above. It does seem that the price is only for the upper though.

New for 2019 is the complete CM4 16in 5.56mm Combat Carbine. Small Arms Solutions was fortunate to get an advanced look at this excellent carbine. With a MSRP of $995, you are getting a complete weapons system which is ready for any job you would throw at it. Whether it be military, law enforcement, target shooting, competition or personal protection this carbine is up to task. Starting with a 6.1-pound carbine with an overall length of 32.5-inches with stock closed.
    Last edited by FloridaRaider; 01-27-19 at 09:53.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    It looks....sinister.

If they are available at this price I would buy one. I hope they aren’t as unobtanium as their rails have been.

Feedback Score
    If I can spec one that comes with their 16" Recce barrel, 15" MLOK CMR, billet receiver set, and a Geissele SSA/E, then I'd be a buyer for sure. Been planning on building that same gun anyway.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    This is awesome. I know what my next rifle will be. Curious to see the available options once the site is updated.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WEK207 View Post
    If I can spec one that comes with their 16" Recce barrel, 15" MLOK CMR, billet receiver set, and a Geissele SSA/E, then I'd be a buyer for sure. Been planning on building that same gun anyway.
    Great minds think alike, that is what mine is!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast