Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Complete Carbine Now Available - Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    So is it available now or not?
    If you called them, I would guess yes. In talking with Monty, my understanding is that it will be available with a variety of options. Some guys will want a certain stock, or to have it come with sights, or without sights, with a 3 prong, or a 4 prong, or an A2 FS, or with a different rail, etc etc..

ETA- The pic I posted is of my personal weapon. I think there are a few people that already have gotten complete CA builds with billet lowers though. The forged receiver rifles have been available for a little while now, and I know I'm not the only person where with a Centurion Arms .308.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I made a comment on one of their Facebook posts yesterday and they said the complete rifle should be up on the site in a day or 2

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    If you called them, I would guess yes. In talking with Monty, my understanding is that it will be available with a variety of options. Some guys will want a certain stock, or to have it come with sights, or without sights, with a 3 prong, or a 4 prong, or an A2 FS, or with a different rail, etc etc..

ETA- The pic I posted is of my personal weapon. I think there are a few people that already have gotten complete CA builds with billet lowers though. The forged receiver rifles have been available for a little while now, and I know I'm not the only person where with a Centurion Arms .308.
    Thanks. Good to know about options. A midlength cutout rail middy is gonna be sweet.

Per everreadys post I’ll wait til next week before I call but I’m ready right meow.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 01-30-19 at 08:43.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Stickman;2701543]If you called them, I would guess yes. In talking with Monty, my understanding is that it will be available with a variety of options. Some guys will want a certain stock, or to have it come with sights, or without sights, with a 3 prong, or a 4 prong, or an A2 FS, or with a different rail, etc etc..

ETA- The pic I posted is of my personal weapon. I think there are a few people that already have gotten complete CA builds with billet lowers though. The forged receiver rifles have been available for a little while now, and I know I'm not the only person where with a Centurion Arms .308.[/QUOTE]

Stick-

Any RUMINT you can share about approx. availability of the Centurion Arms big-bore?

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by og556 View Post
    I really wish they would make their medium contour barrels again.
    Agreed. I have no desire to ever purchase a government profile again. I'm fine with it on an 11.5, but I doubt they'll offer a complete pistol.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Not to tempt anybody but the complete rifles tab is up there and the drop down a la carte menu works. You can drop the 995 price to 985 if you go with a 9.5" CMR M-lok.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    [QUOTE=rainman;2701921]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

ETA- The pic I posted is of my personal weapon. I think there are a few people that already have gotten complete CA builds with billet lowers though. The forged receiver rifles have been available for a little while now, and I know I'm not the only person where with a Centurion Arms .308.[/QUOTE]

Stick-

Any RUMINT you can share about approx. availability of the Centurion Arms big-bore?

-Rainman
    I’m working on an article with my CA 308, and it is not a regular build, so I can’t give any time lines as to when the production 308s will be ready.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Stickman;2701973]
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post

I’m working on an article with my CA 308, and it is not a regular build, so I can’t give any time lines as to when the production 308s will be ready.
    Thank you sir.

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    That rifle is an awesome value. $995 and comes standard with a pinned gas block and CHF barrel. I cant think of anything on the market that beats this for the specs it has. This is going to be my next rifle.

Chris Bartocci has a Youtube video up on Centurion arms and goes over the rifle if anyone wants to take a look. He posted some codes for discounts on parts, receivers and the rifles. I will post them below if anyone plans on picking something up

Other/Misc: Code SAS10 for 10% off
    Rifles: Code SASRIFLE for 3% off
    Uppers/Lowers: SASUPPLWR for 5% off

Feedback Score
    About to bite the bullet on one of these. So the 11.5 options, can this be shipped with a pistol brace?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast