Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Complete Carbine Now Available - Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    From our perspective, I agree. But how many AR owners know how to change out a safety? I think for most owners, how they buy it is how it stays.
    HA! All I hear from my friends with their first ARs is about all parts they've "upgraded" and "cool stuff" they've added added.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    HA! All I hear from my friends with their first ARs is about all parts they've "upgraded" and "cool stuff" they've added added.
    Well, dang, the rest of the guys at the home just buy 'em and shoot them, well, whenever we can get the orderlies to take us to the range.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just a couple of days ago, I ran into a USAF Master Sergeant, Ret. as he was picking up a Grip Pod to add to his 6920 that's been dragged through the LuthAr catalog two or three times. He's got more money in accessories than he does the rifle! Don't count us- I mean them- them guys out of the Game of Gucci yet!

The irony is, he won't spend more than $50 for an optic, including mount.

Oops! Thread drift- time to get back on target. The Centurion rifles look like one helluva bargain!
    Last edited by MistWolf; 02-03-19 at 23:03.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m digging the Centurion carbine bigtime but I’m gonna’ hold out for a 20” barrel, hoping they offer one, one day.

I’ve got enough carbines at present, adding another would prove more of a luxury for me, I think.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Oops! Thread drift- time to get back on target. The Centurion rifles look like one helluva bargain!
    Yes they do. Two things keeping me from purchasing - waiting for the group buy on their billet lowers, just dropped a grand with White Oak for a new service rifle upper.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Yes they do. Two things keeping me from purchasing - waiting for the group buy on their billet lowers, just dropped a grand with White Oak for a new service rifle upper.
    I spoke with Monty this morning, and the group buy should be coming up pretty soon, they are pretty busy getting some other stuff up on the website, and since they do everything themselves (including their website), they are swamped.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Thanks for the update, Stick. Much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Got the email the other day. Was very impressed with the price point. This thing looks legit. Not that I need another AR but I might end up with this one.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Has anyone received there rifle or pistol yet? Also does anyone know if there is a discount code for the complete pistol?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ogtruckin View Post
    Has anyone received there rifle or pistol yet? Also does anyone know if there is a discount code for the complete pistol?
    I posted some codes a few pages back. Someone confirmed it worked for 3% off of full rifle

Other/Misc: Code SAS10 for 10% off
    Rifles: Code SASRIFLE for 3% off
    Uppers/Lowers: SASUPPLWR for 5% off

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast