Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suppressor covers to mitigate mirage

Feedback Score
    Don't bother with the Silencerco cover, it will fly off.

Feedback Score
    I've used the Armageddon Gear and SiCo ones extensively, and they have both been great. Pick either of those and you won't be dissapointed

Feedback Score
    My experience is limited to Cole Tac. They have worked great.

NFAREVIEW is/was a discount code. NFA Review is a YT channel that reviews/promotes Cole Tac products.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    After using my new-to-me Armageddon Gear cover, it is my opinion that it is indeed much better than either SiCo offering. Better heat management and mirage reduction as well as a much more positive retention system.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack crab View Post
    My experience is limited to Cole Tac. They have worked great.

NFAREVIEW is/was a discount code. NFA Review is a YT channel that reviews/promotes Cole Tac products.
    Did you get the regular version or the high temp version with the extra liner? I want one for my precision AR, but adding an extra five-six ounces for the liner on an already front heavy gun doesn't excite me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    Did you get the regular version or the high temp version with the extra liner? I want one for my precision AR, but adding an extra five-six ounces for the liner on an already front heavy gun doesn't excite me.
    I got the regular as far as I know. It worked great in a couple carbine classes that involved rapid/repeated firing that heated things up. They should be fine for a precision AR that would have more time between shots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12