Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Will Glock 43X and 48 be available in black slide?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    All right guys, I just grabbed a 48. Which sights do I need to get poa/poi at 25yds without a hold with 147g hst?
    The only person who can find that out for you is you.

So you can either buy whatever sights you want, see if they shoot to your point of aim and contact the manufacturer if they don't...

Or buy a set of Dawson's with their perfect impact guarantee and do the same thing (just your new front sight will be free).

I know that 10-8 used to sell an over-tall plastic front sight that was intended to be used to determine which height front sight you need (basically, you'd buy the plastic front sight, install it, shoot the pistol and then file the front sight until you got it to the proper height, and then measure that height and order the front sight that you needed - with 10-8 discounting it by the price of the plastic front sight).

And, of course, you could always just buy an over-tall steel blade front sight, file it to the proper height for your pistol (like described above with the 10-8 plastic placeholder front sight) and then refinish the sight once you've got it exactly where you want it.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I would have preferred a black Tennifer slide (or whatever it is now) but bought mine some time ago with the silver-ish slide. Not going to run in and trade it off (for a loss no doubt) just to get a black one.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789