Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Glock 43X and 48 be available in black slide?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Spoke to a Glock rep who said there were no plans to release an all black version. They just bought 3 new PVD machines so expect to see more silver finish releases...he noted that black and silver are the glock logo colors after all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hijack this thread for a second, but this Glock Rep:

Did they by chance talk about when we’ll start seeing the 19.5 on shelves without the grip cutout, and with the new breechface ejection-assisting notch? I’m waiting to acquire another 19.5 with those changes. And actually, I would love a 19.5 with the front serrations that isn’t an MOS model too.

Feedback Score
    I didn't know to ask, but I will when I see him again! And same!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread for a second, but this Glock Rep:

Did they by chance talk about when we’ll start seeing the 19.5 on shelves without the grip cutout, and with the new breechface ejection-assisting notch? I’m waiting to acquire another 19.5 with those changes. And actually, I would love a 19.5 with the front serrations that isn’t an MOS model too.
    This exactly. I'm close to buying an 19 MOS and putting a G45 slide on it, but then I'd have a G45 with an 19MOS slide on it that I didn't want.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I bought a 43x yesterday. I don’t usually like two tone guns either, but I like this one. The slide is a matte silver/gray tone that’s pretty cool. I’m sure all black will come along at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yeah my coworker is getting the 43x within the next week. I’m waiting for an all black version. Hopefully any issues that crop up with first year models are resolved by the time an all black version is released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'll get one but wait my turn for the blue label on this one. I'm pretty invested in 43's with holsters, mags, and accessories but will buy what for me will be a perfect everyday carry gun while at work or off duty. The 43 will become deeper CCW. The 19 and 45/19X will still be there if wanted or needed. As long as the weapon is holstered I don't care about the slide color. Kind of like a wrench. If it was available in black that's my preference.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    This exactly. I'm close to buying an 19 MOS and putting a G45 slide on it, but then I'd have a G45 with an 19MOS slide on it that I didn't want.
    I did that with my 19x and a gen 5 mos slide

Last edited by VIP3R 237; 01-31-19 at 21:13.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    I don't so much mind the color as much as I don't like the forward slide serrations.

I'd be more likely to buy one if they were available without those damn things.

Feedback Score
    They just bought 3 new PVD machines so expect to see more silver finish releases...he noted that black and silver are the glock logo colors after all.
    Well Glock, PVD does come in black also....and I'll wait. I concur with the forward slide serrations also I would like to see them gone.

Feedback Score
    As regards the slide serrations, I've noticed that the slide on a P365 has more aggressive grooves, and is far easier to grasp under normal conditions, let alone clearing a stoppage.
    I wish Glock would make their grooves easier to hold.
    Moon

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast