Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any CZ Love Out There?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Any CZ Love Out There?

Show'em if you got'em! Stainless, CZ 75B SA and the steel Compact (2016 limited run).

Feedback Score
    They feel good in my hand. The trigger reach in DA is too long for me.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I don't know yet; I'm picking up my first CZ (an SP01) in about a week. Already ordered a flat trigger to convert it to SA only, and a larger safety lever on the right (I'm a lefty). I shot my friend's before deciding to pick one up myself and those were the two items I wanted to change.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I JUST picked that SA up at Budsgunshop through price match feature. $493! I wanted the beefier slide, beavertail and the option to change to DA/SA if I like. No use for the rail, I have that on my compact where I may actually use it.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK! I have been jonesing for a DA/SA to compliment my beloved but bloated Beretta 92G-SD. I considered getting a P07 but I know in my heart I don't like plastic guns. So I picked up this baby today...reports to follow...

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK! I have been jonesing for a DA/SA to compliment my beloved but bloated Beretta 92G-SD. I considered getting a P07 but I know in my heart I don't like plastic guns. So I picked up this baby today...reports to follow...

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    Good choice. I have had two p-07s and i've liked neither one really.

My CZ75 BD Police however is excellent.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I'm a Glock guy but decided to get the CZ SP-01 to see what the fuss is about. This past Sunday, I shot it for the first time on a firearms training course, and I am in love with it. My SP-01 is stock except for the thin LOK Bogie grips, but I felt like I was more accurate with the CZ than my Glock 17. The only thing I don't like is that my short thumb sometimes has a hard time getting to the safety so I plan on getting an extended safety. I'm probably going to shoot 500 or 1,000 more rounds though it then get a CGW Pro-Package installed.

Feedback Score
    Need to send it to CZ Custom for a trigger job but it's my favorite.

IMG_20180422_150149.jpg
    "An MP5 is great inside of a house, but first you have to get to the house." Kevin Owens

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe one day when they decide to make ambidextrous models aside from the 85

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast