Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any CZ Love Out There?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    If you have the cash it pays off in a quality trigger if you go ahead and replace the sear and hammer with something like a Cajun Gunworks adjustable sear and race hammer combo ($125). With the stock sear and hammer the trigger pull actually cams the hammer back a bit...the whole thing feels like a huge creep. If you have it apart to SA it and c/o the safety lever, it saves time. I did it to mine and it made a big difference in trigger pull and quality. I'm also waiting for a 15 lb. hammer and 12 lb. recoil spring.
    Thanks for the tip. I was considering that exact hammer/sear, but decided to replace parts in steps, lol. I'm sure I'll probably end up going that route, knowing me...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I was considering that exact hammer/sear, but decided to replace parts in steps, lol. I'm sure I'll probably end up going that route, knowing me...
    I know what you mean. I did it piece meal too. I got pretty good at taking it apart and putting it back together.

Feedback Score
    Of course.

I have an SP01 with threaded barrel and a near marching P01 also with threaded barrel.

I would also have a very hot looking SS P01, model number 91197, or at least a non stainless steel framed PO1 with non thread barrel,
    But nobody has them.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    I've been salivating over a P-01 Omega. Those things are hard to find.
    Yes, You would think they would note the past demand and increase production. I'm on several lists to be notified.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Ive said in the past that I thought people that bought CZ's couldn't afford a top tier gun. I had no idea how much love there is out their until recently, but I do believe they have upped their game in recent years. And they have had a following long before I knew. The pistol competition I shoot are filled with CZ fodder. I love my Legion DA/SA and my Berretta as well, so CZ may well get in my pocket someday.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    My P07/09 replaced a $4500 Hi Power as my carry gun.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Lots of love. Converted a glock lover in to buying a shadow 2 after shooting my sp01 phantom at a match. I have p07 .40, p07 9mm, p09 9mm with RMR and phantom 9mm. Love me some cz. All fully cajunized and polished internals by myself. After trigger jobing his shadow 2, I now have an itch for an all steel safetied cz. They do offer a really nice LEO/MIL discount on lots of their firearms and parts.
    Last edited by joedirt199; 01-31-19 at 18:41.

Feedback Score
    I would have a lot more CZ love, if all 9mm mags were interchangeable.

I would own probably 4 steel framed CZ's to go with my 4 P0/09.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Looks like they are using a universal mag body for the polymer p-series guns with the new p10s coming out. The new 07/09 guns will come with mags that have about 10 extra slots and holes to fit all the different mag catch locations of the p10/07/09 grips. Sucks they can't just stick with one mag body through most of their product line. Atleast the newer p-series mag prices are coming down from their previous $40+ price tag.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I’ve been carrying the P07 all weekend, and I’ve come to a conclusion. This thing’s too big compared to my 19. Shrug.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast