Thread: I picked up a WASR 10.

Feedback Score

I picked up a WASR 10.

Yes I know they are not the best by a long shot. I needed a beater AK and these fit the bill. Does anyone know where I can get a wire folder stock for it?

TIA

Feedback Score
    k-var.com may have one. I've got a WASR too. It runs great. If you have never been to it, there is some great info on WASR's at this site.
    gunsnet.net/Linx310/index.shtml

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PossumKop
    k-var.com may have one. I've got a WASR too. It runs great. If you have never been to it, there is some great info on WASR's at this site.
    gunsnet.net/Linx310/index.shtml
    I tried Kvar but they do not list the item. Gunsnet does have some really good info thank you.

Feedback Score
    have ya tried Mark Kubes ? he sometimes has them he had parts kits the last time i was in
    me mother died when i was young before i got me toung to the sweep i was aprenticed. weep weep, weep weep your chimneys now i sweep. and in soot i sleep

Thermo Arms inc FFL 07 SOT & hydro-graphic printed camos on moly and other types of coatings hydroprintservices.com

Feedback Score
    Do you really want wire? If "looks cool" isnt a priority, The plastic folder offered by tapco works and is MUCH more comfortable.

http://www.tapco.com/product_informa...pt=185&last=13

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep
    have ya tried Mark Kubes ? he sometimes has them he had parts kits the last time i was in

Damn thats a good idea sweep. I did not even think of that. I'll stop by tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbore
    Do you really want wire? If "looks cool" isnt a priority, The plastic folder offered by tapco works and is MUCH more comfortable.

http://www.tapco.com/product_informa...pt=185&last=13

Thx for the idea. But I need the wire folder, this will be a backpack gun. So I need something really small.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom
    Thx for the idea. But I need the wire folder, this will be a backpack gun. So I need something really small.

Cope's Distributing should have Romanian wire stocks on hand for $70.00.

http://www.copesdist.com/

You might also want to check out www.akforum.net, we've got some of the best AK guys there.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom
    I have one I'll sell you. Send me an IM if you are interested.

By the way, Crapco stocks suck ass when folded. The wire stocks may not be all that but they aren't as bad as people think.