Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official PMAGs & Who Has Them Discussion Thread*

Feedback Score

*Official PMAGs & Who Has Them Discussion Thread*

Does anyone still have Pmags 30 rounders in stock?
    Last edited by STAFF; 06-03-09 at 14:59.

Feedback Score
    On Monday I ordered 10 from www.mygotogear.com. They do not have them in stock, but they are back ordering. If you can wait, they are saying 2-3 weeks.

If you order by midnight tonight, you can get 15% off using code PE15 which I think makes it a pretty good deal - I'm getting 10 for $129.70 shipped.

Good luck,
    Otis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    www.del-ton.com

Good NC based company. $14.95 as I'm looking at their site right now. I'm ordering a few myself.
    A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    just ordered some from gee and arr

www.gandrtactical.com

all he got's foliage green, fortunately that's what i wanted anyway.
    Last edited by bkb0000; 11-05-08 at 22:54. Reason: im not answering to a machine any more

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Grant had some in stock as of a few hours ago and so did Bravocompany. I promptly ordered more of them.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I figure by the end of the week most of the bigger guys will be backordered.... You can still find some on the smaller mom and pop sites, but they are normally about 30 to 50 cents higher (big Deal).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I probably don't. I mean I have a bunch here but I have taken 10x more orders for them in the last 3 days than the last 3 months. I may have a few FG not yet spoken for. (I do have a good supply of Lancer L5 mags)

However, Magpul is pumping them out and shipping them out as fast as possible. (I have spoken with them a few times in the last couple weeks including this morning, 11/5) So, your favorite dealer will be getting more over the next few weeks. Get on their BO list with a firm order, if they will take it, so that you get the ones that come in and are not left standing out in the cold while those who placed BO and are first in line get them when they come in. I don't know about other dealers but I (and my webstore) don't charge your card until the stuff is ready to ship (except for special orders as agreed). So you can order and get into the BO queue now and not get charged until more mags are available.

I know I have several orders with Magpul for more mags and will be placing one new order a week to keep the pipeline filled.

So, get in the BO queue at your favorite dealer now so that when he gets more mags in the next 1-5 weeks you will be getting some and not having to wait even longer while those who did get in the BO queue get the new ones.

Remember, BO is not even President yet, not until January, and I personally feel he won't move on guns until he gets the economy under control and saves the world. Ie, until he gets his big ticket promises / agenda pushed through. I think this as he will not need the distractions and waste of political capital that gun issues would bring when trying to raise taxes, take over healthcare, run away from Iraq, invade Pakistan, etc.

I also think he may not try anything on guns until after the 2010 election to avoid that as an issue that could cost him support in Congress and get his opponents riled up and united. He may also wait until he can get more people on SCOTUS.

You have time. (I doubt Magpul will raise the price on PMAGs and I certainly will only raise prices if my costs go up)

Chad
    eguns.com
    Last edited by chadbag; 11-06-08 at 01:37.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ordered 7 from Bravo Company the day before the election.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    Brownells showed the black windowed ones in stock. Ordered three there just to get an email saying they are back ordered. They did tell me they are getting them in every other day and I should get them in rougly 2 weeks.

I also ordered two from G&R in foliage... they were the only ones they had in stock.

I'm sure they're out there and folks snapping them up is just a knee jerk reaction.

Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast