Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official PMAGs & Who Has Them Discussion Thread*

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bravo Company is showing the FG w/ window in stock, and that's it. I ordered 10 FDE w/o window last night... figured it was about time.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I really dont think the election is what caused the P-Mag shortage... I think they took off better than anyone expected from the start. I for one sold every USGI mag I had and replaced with all P-Mags. Im sure there are many more who did the same. The election certainly did not help the matter either, as people are going ape shit buying them by the case
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I just ordered 5 more because I like them so much!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Why would you guys want more of what will soon be contraband?

I threw all my mags into Tempe Town Lake!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatDawg15 View Post
    I really dont think the election is what caused the P-Mag shortage... I think they took off better than anyone expected from the start. I for one sold every USGI mag I had and replaced with all P-Mags. Im sure there are many more who did the same. The election certainly did not help the matter either, as people are going ape shit buying them by the case
    Actually it is. I had no trouble calling Magpul 3 weeks ago and ordering 250 varied including 150 black and having them show up 2-3 days later (as a dealer). Now the wait is much longer.

I had plenty of mags on hand until about Monday. Since then I have probably taken 60-80 new orders for PMAGs. About 5-10x what I would do in a month.

20R PMAG supply is a different story and is technical in nature (and I only have the RD version)

Chad
    eguns.com
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just received(yesterday)my 10 pack of FDE Pmag 30 rounders from Global Tactical. I ordered mine late night on 10-31-08. I paid $140.50 delivered to my door via US Priority Mail. I thought this was a great price and their service great.

http://global-tactical.com/
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    Every source listed is OUt of stock expect this one. I just odered the lady told me they have about 10 Pmags left in OD.................. Get em while you can even if there the wrong color just paint em ...

Feedback Score
    nsabjg Thanks......

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You can always order from Cheaper than Dirt

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG074-0.html

$29.97 each!
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpacker21 View Post
    Every source listed is OUt of stock expect this one. I just odered the lady told me they have about 10 Pmags left in OD.................. Get em while you can even if there the wrong color just paint em ...
    They have some FG left in non-window and a few others in Windowed. I picked up 10 windowed mags in OD and FDE. I was planning to order some this week anyway..I had no idea people would freak out.

Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast