Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CZ P01 Omega notes....

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Was in my gun store this afternoon and played with their P01 Omega. Felt similar to my old PCR but the DA trigger was horrible.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I wouldn't get that one. My buddy has a Cajun P01 and we both agree the Omega is slightly better.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I wasn't going to buy it. Waiting for your fire sale. I guess not all CZ Omega's action is equal. My P07's DA is light year better.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I picked up my Cajunized P-01 Omega yesterday and put ~200 rounds on paper. The trigger job is very nice in both DA and SA with a crisp short reset. I'm very happy so far despite throwing my shots low right. I have the standard thickness LOK grips on the way and I'm sure that will improve my trigger reach. The gun feels very good in my hand and shoots very nice!

Greg, you're absolutely right about the decockers. Those suckers are bigger than they need to be and a little sharp.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456