Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CZ P01 Omega notes....

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    My old Sp-01 was a safety model and I liked it. But yes, as far as I know only Colt has actually figured out where exactly to put a damn safety

Feedback Score
    I've had my 01 Omega for a few years now and it's been dead solid perfect (like my other CZs) First thing I changed were the grips for a nice set of G10 cool hands. I'd like to find a "finer" set of sights if that's even possible, I haven't even looked to see what's out there already. Like you the first thing I did was ditch the rubber baseplates for flat metal ones from one of my other guns that's just a fun gun.

I'm really considering turning this one into a suppressor host since I don't carry it that often.
    The Jeep is Family

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    My old Sp-01 was a safety model and I liked it. But yes, as far as I know only Colt has actually figured out where exactly to put a damn safety
    Yea I agree on the Colt, they got it right over 100years ago, LOL! Its not so much where its placed its really in a good spot and I have the bigger/extended Shadow2 safety installed @ CGW. Its more the manual of arms I guess than the placement. I guess I shoot my 01 so little compared to my 07 its just different & I'm not as comfortable with it.

Feedback Score
    All CZ OEM magazines, as far as I know, are made by MecGar.

I've used all of the following in my P-01 without a single problem for a total of 2089 rounds: CZ P-01 OEM 14 rounders, MecGar branded 14 rounders, MecGar CZ 75 17 rounders, CZ 75 OEM 16 rounders.

Feedback Score
    I am enjoying this thread, thank you Mr. Bell for sharing. I have been looking for a LEOSA gun and it's between the P07 and P01/PCR. Following with interest...

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    400 more rounds down the pipe.

I did have a problem when the rear sight came loose. My fault, I had not loctited it and while I was shooting last week I noticed I was missing the hell out of my plates. I noticed that my set screw had bottomed out in the sight, and had actually not gone through the bottom of the sight. So I basically screwed it down until it passed through. I cleaned everything and loctited the stew out of it. I fired 200 rounds though it today and everything is back to normal.

I am now using one factory and one mecgar mag for practice, both 14 rounders. Neither have given me any trouble. You can see the difference in construction techniques in the two mags. I don't think CZ is getting their compact mags from Mecgar.

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    400 more rounds down range. No issues. But...I did a bad thing...I bought another gun and shot it today. I have a problem...CZ P10F. I got it with HD style night sights and 3 mags for 499. I COULDN"T RESIST. I WAS SAVING MONEY. They gave me a LE discount because I am a part time prosecutor.

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I got the call from Cajun Gun Works today. My P-01 Omega is in stock. I'm having palpitations just typing this.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    400 more rounds down range. No issues. But...I did a bad thing...I bought another gun and shot it today. I have a problem...CZ P10F. I got it with HD style night sights and 3 mags for 499. I COULDN"T RESIST. I WAS SAVING MONEY. They gave me a LE discount because I am a part time prosecutor.
    Uh Oh. You couldn't pry my cold dead fingers off my hammer fired CZ until I shot the P10C. Now my SS 75B has been collecting dust for a while. David

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    . But...I did a bad thing...I bought another gun and shot it today. I have a problem...CZ P10F. I got it with HD style night sights and 3 mags for 499. I COULDN"T RESIST. I WAS SAVING MONEY.
    OMG. What have you done? the glock family will definitely disown you.

Sell me the P01 $200

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast