Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real world pull weight of LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger?

Feedback Score
    all i know is i love my larue mbt. mechanically are they as sound and proven as geissellee? whose to say these days. but function, reliability and pricepoint, id absolutely say the mbt and sionics 2 stage triggers are the only contenders for geisselle replacements these days (imo ofcourse)

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to testing mine out. I called LaRue today and there is a 5-6 week backorder, so it'll be a little while before I can chime in. Apparently, the $87 price tag has brought in quite a few orders.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Torquetard View Post
    Have 2 both with the heavy and one is 4 and the other, less broken in one is 4.5. The heavy spring doesn't add much weight and really just makes the reset snappier,
    Agreed. I was disappointed with the trigger until I put the heavier spring in. Reset was really weak with the light spring. Great trigger for the money.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I'm looking forward to testing mine out. I called LaRue today and there is a 5-6 week backorder, so it'll be a little while before I can chime in. Apparently, the $87 price tag has brought in quite a few orders.
    I love my SD-C but figured I would try the MBT for $87 for a spare lower. Ordered 20 Jan and it shipped today, 8 Feb.

Also bought the trigger chassis thing to mix and match my milspec trigger parts and general goofing off.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    I love my SD-C but figured I would try the MBT for $87 for a spare lower. Ordered 20 Jan and it shipped today, 8 Feb.

Also bought the trigger chassis thing to mix and match my milspec trigger parts and general goofing off.
    That's pretty promising! Really, I'm 2 weeks into the wait, so it won't take as long as it sounds. I'm still a pretty big fan of it shipping early, though

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Bought one when they had the cheap as hell sale around Christmas. Wish I bought a dozen.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 18Steel View Post
    Bought one when they had the cheap as hell sale around Christmas. Wish I bought a dozen.
    They are still the same price, the sale was extended.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Shipping label is created. Assuming it physically moves out tomorrow, that's 14 days from payment to shipping. Not bad at all.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought a half a dozen of them around Christmas. Was sitting at the gunshow today with time on my hands so I installed 4 of them. They may not be quite as nice as Geisele SSA-E......but I'll never pay $250 for an AR trigger again....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Installed the trigger with Rand CLP on the contact points, and took a 10 pull average of 4lbs 1.4oz when trying to carefully keep the roller in the middle of the trigger. If I drop the roller a little lower towards the tip of the trigger bow, I can easily get readings of 3.5lbs. Coming from USGI triggers on blasters and the SSA-E on SPRs, the trigger feels massively wide, but I think it's going to be welcome on a precision build.

Of note is that I had to remove the safety to install trigger, but it's certainly doable, even if I dislike doing so.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast