Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Thoughts on the Glock 48?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    The grooved trigger shoe is a pain in the finger, A little take up, an abrupt concrete wall, then snap. Trigger shoe is the only thing I can't live with, and the plastic sights.

Anyone used the Overwatch poly trigger? I love the APEX shoe and may just pick up one. Not worried about connector changes.

Sights, probably the Ameriglo Agent, .125 wide frt sight in Orange, U notch rear, Or HD/XR.
    I, too, do not like the factory trigger shoe at all and was also looking at the Overwatch Poly DAT trigger. I like the Apex, and have one on my G43, but the Overwatch cost less, and comes already installed on a trigger bar, so I'm probably leaning towards that. Keep us updated on which you go with, and if I get the Overwatch soon I'll do likewise.

I put the Ameriglo Spaulding sites on mine. My second set of them. I believe they are a .120" front. Mine are the green/yellow, whichever color they call them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    So I’m not technologically inclined enough to upload pics, but I took some measurements. I stood my 43 and 48 side by side standing on their sights (they both have the same sights) and I came up with the following measurements (they should be fairly accurate but I took them with a ruler FWIW).

G43 with VT/TD +2 is the same length on the front strap, and 3/8” shorter on the back strap than the G48 with magazine inserted.

G43 with TTI +3 is 1/4” longer on the front strap, and 1/16” shorter on the back strap than the G48 with magazine inserted.
    great thanks!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Shield 9 with 10 rnd TT mag/ext vs G48 stock

POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415