Thread: IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion with SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace

Feedback Score

IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion with SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace

I Ordered from YRS, INC an IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion (USA compliant).

I have an SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace (BOUGHT SEPARATELY) that I attached to the Kidon.

It slides into the Kidon onto a rail. It is secured by a flap type lock, which seems pretty ingenious.

You need a specific adapter for each pistol for this to work. There are over 100 pistols it works with, as long as it has a rail.

The kit had a bag, tool, bungee sling, the adapter, and flip up sights.

The front muzzle looking device, moves forward and off.

I think I’d need to take off the inner sleeve of the IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion to make it Suppressor ready with the size of my particular can.

It has an angled Fore end, top and side Picatinny rails. The brace adjusts in 5 positions.

I have to say, it feels impressive. I think it may outshine the CAA Gear Micro Roni, honestly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by CDR_Glock; 02-02-19 at 22:44.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    That's awesome! I saw an almost identical setup when I was in Jerusalem last year (except for the brace).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    That's awesome! I saw an almost identical setup when I was in Jerusalem last year (except for the brace).
    The one with the stock is SBR material but for American markets they sell the shell without anything.

The SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace is pretty nice, though.

I will see if my Suppressor can fit. But it’s a 45 ACP that can convert to 40 S&W and 9 mm. It may be too thick. I have a 9 mm can but that paperwork was filed in mid October.

This also fits all sorts of pistols with rails, such as Glock, Sig, HK, Beretta, 1911, Jerico, etc.

Feedback Score

IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion with SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace

I Ordered from YRS, INC an IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion (USA compliant).

I have an SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace (BOUGHT SEPARATELY) that I attached to the Kidon.

It slides into the Kidon onto a rail. It is secured by a flap type lock, which seems pretty ingenious.

You need a specific adapter for each pistol for this to work. There are over 100 pistols it works with, as long as it has a rail.

The kit had a bag, tool, bungee sling, the adapter, and flip up sights.

The front muzzle looking device, moves forward and off.

I think I’d need to take off the inner sleeve of the IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion to make it Suppressor ready with the size of my particular can.

It has an angled Fore end, top and side Picatinny rails. The brace adjusts in 5 positions.

I took a while to adjust fit. You have to adjust the flash hider, rail tension, rear adapter, pistol brace, and bolt handle.

Feels amazing and it’s more solid than a CAA Gear Micro Roni by severalfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by CDR_Glock; 02-03-19 at 11:30.

Feedback Score

Just showing the interchangeable nature of the Kidon and the comparison between a CAA Gear Micro Roni and a IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion .

Feedback Score
    I took the adjustable flash hider off, as well as the inner shell. No. 7 Torx screw driver.

Using a Glock 17 with a threaded Glock 17L Barrel by Silencerco, I Threaded my T&J Tactical (Radford, VA) Suppressor right into it.

I ordered just a US version IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion and added an SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace.

I added my Olight Valkyrie to the side rail, and using an American Defense mount, I installed my Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot.

The Kidon already came with flip up sights. It also came with a carry strap, nylon case, tool, and QD mount

The Glock 17 was stippled by a friend, and it has an Apex Trigger/Bar.

I’ll sight it in tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1GvbiH...d=c3dgkosyhu9v

Ate subsonic ammunition well, but it hated aluminum case Blazer Aluminum 147 gr.

Feedback Score
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt337TTn...=1iiou5qx7hvnn

Worked like a charm. I brought my tool to tweak it. I have it running perfectly.

It was very solid.