Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: CMMG .22lr conversion - a brief review

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    Hey Linder,

I'm the OP, and I really appreciate this. This is a better response than I could have ever hoped for...

Bimmer
    I thought I started this thread...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lindertw View Post
    Hello me, meet the real me.......
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You did, and I also thank you for it. You have really provided some great info here, which will be of great value to me if my CMMG ever gets shipped.

I ordered it on 11/4 after corresponding with CMMG earlier the same day about availability. I was told they were in stock and shipping so I placed my oder. I waited the CMMG requested 14 days before inquiring and when it hadn't arrived I asked what was up with my order. I received an email back that saying they couldn't tell me exactly when it would ship but that it would be "soon" as they were waiting on inventory.

Feedback Score
    Oops. This is embarrassing. I'd been going back and forth between this thread and the one I started asking about .22 conversions with 1/7 twist barrels...

No matter who started it, I really DO appreciate this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    no worries Bim - I'm just pullin' your leg

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austin12gauge View Post
    I ordered it on 11/4 after corresponding with CMMG earlier the same day about availability. I was told they were in stock and shipping so I placed my oder. I waited the CMMG requested 14 days before inquiring and when it hadn't arrived I asked what was up with my order. I received an email back that saying they couldn't tell me exactly when it would ship but that it would be "soon" as they were waiting on inventory.
    CMMG finally charged my credit card for the order yesterday so hopefully it is shipping; however, I haven't received any shipping notice yet.

I did look at their web site today and their message now says:
    "Rifle and upper orders are averaging 6-8 weeks to process and ship for items that are in stock. Back orders are being accepted for out of stock items, but we are unable to estimate delivery times on these items."

"ALL order status inquiries must be submitted by email(sales@cmmginc.com) or by fax(660-248-2290). Please do not send order status request until 8 weeks after order is placed. This keeps personnel freed up to fulfill orders as quickly as possible."

Their message previously said not to inquire about your order until after 14 days.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Surprise, surprise - it got delivered this afternoon. Weather permitting, I will run some throught it in the morning before I stuff myself with turkey. Happy T-day all!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Surprise, surprise - it got delivered this afternoon. Weather permitting, I will run some throught it in the morning before I stuff myself with turkey. Happy T-day all!
    sweet!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm now able to load the mag w/25 rounds without issue,....
    What is the secret? I loaded my 4 BDM mags up this afternoon to get ready for the range tomorrow, but I couldn't get more than 20 per mag, and even that was a struggle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What is the secret? I loaded my 4 BDM mags up this afternoon to get ready for the range tomorrow, but I couldn't get more than 20 per mag, and even that was a struggle.
    the secret? several range visits and ~500 rounds

Seriously, just leave it at 20-rounds for the first few visits your thumb will thank you...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast