Thread: BCM Dark Bronze RECCE 16 !!! SOLD!!!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

BCM Dark Bronze RECCE 16 !!! SOLD!!!

Original owner. Bought summer 2016 and have shot very little. All original packaging including US Army manual, which is what BCM includes as the owners manual which is pretty cool I think. Cable lock, plastic bag and box. The only thing I dont have is the nylon rail section that came with it.
    The rifle itself is also 100% BCM except trigger which is a Geissele SSA-E. The only 2 non-original parts are still made by BCM. I switched out the single safety for a BCM ambi safety and the BCM Mod0 stock for a BCM Mod1 SOPMOD stock.
    Dark Bronze Cerakote was applied by BCM. The rail covers are BCM as is the qd sling mount.
    This rifle is easily 99%+ having only 2 very small defects in the finish, neither of which go to the base metal. One is where the port door smacks the lower and the other is on the edge of the shell deflector. No defects on the rail from mounting things on it.
    I've put probably 500 rounds through it and just quit shooting it when I started building my own and the condition shows it.
    I'm not gonna include the Geissele but will put the original ALG PNT trigger back in it which has never been shot because I replaced it before firing the first round. I will let the new ambi safety and Mod1 stock and the rail covers go with it though.
    This is a really sweet, soft shooting rifle from my favorite maker, and in a real cool color, looks and shoots great and I'm sure you'll agree that it's in excellent shape. All original, well, it's all BCM and 99% original.
    Asking $950 shipped to your ffl from mine.

Last edited by BillB; 02-06-19 at 11:20. Reason: Sold
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans