Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sellier & Bellot primers

Feedback Score

Sellier & Bellot primers

Any one have a clue what ever happened to S&B primers, Went through about 15,000 and had amazing luck with them and now can't find any more.
    5shank

Feedback Score
    Cabelas has LR in stock
    Dennis

Feedback Score
    Was looking for small pistol and small rifle, stocked up on the others. They worked great now no where to be found.

Feedback Score
    I had great luck with the SR, SP and LP over the last few years. Unfortunately when Bass Pro purchased Cabela’s they seem to have lost the number to the S&B order desk.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sealer View Post
    Cabelas has LR in stock
    Dennis
    I have been gonna buy some LRP just for blamo-ammo, how bad could they be !! I figured for my M1 Ball ammo reloads these would be great and the price is crazy good! I have bought over 20K of the Small Pistol when they were on sale, used about half with 0 issues! I agree, I wish they would get more in (SPP) "On Sale" !! https://www.cabelas.com/product/shoo...8.uts?slotId=8

Feedback Score
    Got a email from a very nice lady at Sellier & Bellot saying that all primer production was going into loaded ammo.

Feedback Score
    I found really good luck with them as well and I am disappointed I can't get them anymore. They seemed to peforme much better in my rifle than CCIs. :-(. Shipping primers/powder to Alaska really isn't a viable option due to cost.

Feedback Score
    Was rather surprised on how many positive reply's I received on others using S&B primers, The lady at Sellier&Bellot said when demand slow's down they may put primers back on the shelves for reloader's. Next time I'll stock up!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPenguin5145 View Post
    They seemed to peforme much better in my rifle than CCIs.
    What performance differences did you see?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Your going to get a different answer to that question if you ask all the guy's that like S&B primers but in my .223 64 gr Winchester/ Tac loads groups were smaller and FPS was a pinch more consistent, In hand gun loads the primer fit was better in cases that have been loaded a few times. All in all I liked the price and and they performed as well or better then the many brands I also have on the shelf.
    5shank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast