Thread: 20" hbar build

Feedback Score

20" hbar build

I had a 20" hbar colt match target stolen from me and I am trying to replace it. I want something as reliable and accurate as that match target colt was. My biggest problem finding something to replace it with is it seems like the industry has gone with free floating barrels and rail mounted flip up front sights. And I am not so sure how I feel about those sights, seems to me the combination of flip up and rail mounted for a front sight is begging for murphy's law to bite you in the ass at the worst time. Do any of you guys know of a quality, threaded 20" hbar as well as a fixed front sight gas block? Over the past couple months I haven't been able to find any barrels in stock anywhere and the only front sight gas block ive been able to find is $20 and I'm strongly suspecting its a piece of crap for that price.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Not to be rude, but you need to read the rules of the custom build forum before posting. This discussion belongs in the general discussion board. I suspect the moderators will lock this down very soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Not to be rude, but you need to read the rules of the custom build forum before posting. This discussion belongs in the general discussion board. I suspect the moderators will lock this down very soon.
    oops forgot how serious some people take the internet.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docdubz View Post
    oops forgot how serious some people take the internet.
    Also known as the rules.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Build-AR-Forum

It's the sticky at the very top of the sub-forum you posted in. Read it, and then you'll understand why people told you to read it.

You'll also understand why this thread doesn't belong in this sub-forum.