Thread: Anyone bought from Shield Group AMT?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Anyone bought from Shield Group AMT?

Considering placing quite a large order for magazine and these guys seem to have great pricing. Looking for feedback before pulling the trigger. Anyone buy from them? Good? Bad?

https://www.shieldgroupamt.com/

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Seeing the lack of responses and the vendor's lack or reply to email or phone calls, I take it they are unreliable and placed an order with a known vendor. Paid a few bucks more, but the peace of mind is worth it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Didn't see it in time, but I bought a spikes chf barrel from them a month ago with no issues.

They actually had good contact and let me know it would be coming from a different warehouse than normal so it might be delayed a couple of days.

If you order with them in the future I'd think they are gtg based of my experience.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They may be great but their prices are average.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    PLACED AN ORDER 8 DAYS AGO. NO REPLIES TO ANY EMAILS AND ALL CALLS GO STRAIGHT TO A MESSAGING SERVICE. THEY CLAIM TO BE 24 HOURS AND I WOULD CALL AT 2PM AND 2AM...STILL THE SAME STORY. MY CARD WAS CHARGED INSTANTLY AND I AM ABOUT TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE AND MAKE A REPORT UNLESS I HEAR FORM THEM IN ANOTHER 24 HOURS.

SO FAR IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. THANK GOD I USE AMEX.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs down

also...doing a bit of research...here is some horrible complaints forwarded to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU...

https://www.bbb.org/us/id/garden-cit...779/complaints

Feedback Score
    Resurrecting this thread -

Placed an order w/ Shield Group AMT on 1/20/2020, after seeing that they had the best price on 18rd H&K USP magazines.
    After no response for a few days, did a search on the company and came up with their BBB entry.
    I am hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.
    I will *never* again conduct a transaction online without inquiring into a shop's reputation.

I am ready, if need be, to file a complaint with the Attorneys General of both Idaho and California, as it appears that Mr. Froud is operating another company, Shield Clothing, out of Rialto, CA, using the same phone number for both Shield Group AMT and Shield Clothing.

Hopefully everything turns out alright and I can rest easy after getting my magazines. But I'm $200 and change in the hole, and haven't heard a peep.